• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► How do I get a girl to like me

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kitty

The place where dark and light intersect to make..
Well first I need a general idea of what to do to get a girl to like me. Here are some faults I've accidently broken
P.S Yes I am a guy despite my username
P.S.S I'm at the end of eighth grade in middle school
1. Showing off... I've heard that is not the thing to do, but when I do it I think why do I do that?

2. I don't know if I'm being wierd by being outgoing.... so help me there

3. Thats it there is no three

Now not on general I like this girl from this beauty and the beast jr play we are doing and I like this girl from my cast who is in sixth grade (no its not creepy two years younger is fine...right) and her brother is in my class

I want to get her to like me and I've already complemented her, but we don't talk much....so...
HELP ME!!!!

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
They don't like you. That's it. At your age they just go with the Gangstas imo. You wanna get chicks while sacrificing all your integrity? Start low riding and using stupid terms, that's all you have to do.

angelbabe74006

If you want girls to like YOU than just be yourself. Don't show off or act like someone you aren't. If you don't talk to her much try and find more opportunities to do so. Try to befriend her; if you're compatible with someone and you're their type than they might end up liking you. You can't really MAKE someone like you, though.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
Yeah what if they just don tlike you for who you are. Then youre screwed

MangaCrazy101

The Blonde
Awards
Website
mangacrazy101.blogspot.com
Dude if u just be urself i t depends on wat shes looking for if u hav to change for her to like u, then dont because being ur self makes u truly special and yes girls at that age do look for relationships and yes she may like u it doesnt matterr what age u are love can spark in the most uncertain of places.

The Dark Destiny

Well, the first good rule is to BE A GOD DAMN MAN AND DON'T FUCKING POST ABOUT IT ON A FORUMS!

Second, quite obviously you are too young to be in an any serious relationship.

And lastly, even if you get her...she is probably going to break up with you very quickly. Not entirely because of you, but because at this age...girls are weird as hell. She may like you for a day or two, then she may like some other guy. She'll get confused and not know what to do. She'll get moody around you (either she's upset or she is trying to get you to break up with her) and if nothing else, she'll dump your ass for this other guy and the chain will continue. She'll fall for another guy over and over. So, my point is...even if you get with her, it won't be serious and it won't last. You should honestly wait until you are a few years older...maybe 16 or 17.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back