• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How do I download 1.5+2.5?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
Alright so really stupid question. I pre-ordered 1.5+2.5 in the Playstation Store a month back and now that I'm finally done with school I have time to play. I'm in Europe so the game should have been released yesterday. So how can I play it? I should probably download it, but where is the download tab? Does the PS4 even have a download tab? This is the first time I pre-ordered a game digitally, I have no idea how this works... On a positive note, I did find the theme that came with it and it looks gorgeous while I'm looking for 1.5+2.5. So atleast I got that going for me, which is nice.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Did you go onto the Playstation Store and click download off of Kingdom Heart's product page?

Or you can access the PSN on your web browser and download it to your PS4 from there.

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
O, I didn't go to the Playstation Store. I was actually looking through my library. So I have to go to the Playstation Store page.

That seems to be working, it's downloading now. Thank you :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back