• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How do i deal with snipers?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

earthsheartguard

I have been trying for what seems like the thousandth time to fight the organization person with snipers in the world that never was (ya, I forgot his name) I keep losing when all those blue shoots show up and it is the little square where he is invincible and the shoots follow you. Can someone give me a tip on how to live, or his name!!!

shadow_of_light

first off, i just want to be, perhaps, the first to say welcome to the forums and glad to have ya!!
secondly, for fighting xigbar (the guy with the snipers. i understand what you mean with the blue lasers; they're a pain, aren't they?):
the best advice that i could possibly give you would be to, when the stage shrinks to that small square, run around in circles to avoid the shots or use reflect. then when the blue circles come, just do the same. i will admit, this took me a couple tries to get it right (though for my brother he did in one go after watching me), but it should work.

Riku191

his name is xigbar and i use reflect when that happens u can also heal because if u have once more i thinkits called you can keep 1hp after taking massive damage from a combo after that if u didnt reflect them all heal other then that i think your good

Jopari

Against Xigbar my strategy was to use Reflect as soon as it became the little square and he fires all the lasers. If you can't do that then try running around in circles, that was my secondary plan. The best way to get past this boss is to use Final if you have it. Luckily I got it when he did that attack and it powers up all your magic, making Reflect uber pwnage.

Chupacabra

I had that problem too when I first played the game cause I never used any magic except cure.. reflect may be lame but it's pretty helpful with some bosses... you will get serious damaga on him if you reflect or block..
and can't you do 'warp counter' on these blue shots? In fact he's pretty easy

kh is ba

Use reflect, run around, or glide around all work and i beat it my first time just with running around so that works perfectly fine.

man of oblivion

Whenever Xigbar uses his lasers to shoot you, you should either guard or use reflect. Don't waste your time trying to hit him when he transports himself every second avoiding your attacks, but while he's doing that you should have a lot of health because he will transport you to a place where you can barely get to him and it seems like he can only it you. After that he transports you back, he will take you to a secluded place where he goes crazy with the lasers shooting them wildly in circles draining your health. So you better have high health, especially if you're in proud mode. Also when ever he says "time to reload" thats when you get a chance to hit him, you're best way of killing him is when he says that is to use the goofy limit "Whirly Goofga" and it will take 2 to 3 bars if used necessary. Just remember that if you use a limit, then you will have to wait for your magic to recharge which means no healing. That is how I beat Xigbar!

Raso_Soldier

What I usually do is: First (before he goes totally nuts, meaning the place where he just keeps warping around you) I usually use reflect or just go crazy with jumping around. When he goes nuts with the blue shots I usually just run around in circles as Shadow_of_light said. It may be a little risky at first but when you learn it you can avoid majo damage and you won't have used as much mana, as you would have done if you used reflect. Hope it's not 2 complicated/ I have detailed it wrong. :)

Destiny's End

The Best in the World at What I Do
yeah just run around in circles BUT BEWARE cuz goofy or donald might get in your way and then xigbar shoots you up. thats what happened to me last time.

Yeah, that's the only worry. Donald and Goofy need to learn to not be in the way when you're trying to dodge Xigbar's Shots. But Reflect won't give him damage because he has the glowing aura around him making him impervious to any attack until he's done with that attack. Make sure you have the Quick Run ability to dodge his attacks in case you can't defend fast enough. It helped me own Saix multiple times.

Zipporahss

I have been trying for what seems like the thousandth time to fight the organization person with snipers in the world that never was (ya, I forgot his name) I keep losing when all those blue shoots show up and it is the little square where he is invincible and the shoots follow you. Can someone give me a tip on how to live, or his name!!!

I defeated the snipers by using Doland's power. I forget the name of the ability but I too had to lead with losing against that guy. I almost lost it, I died so many times that it's crazy, then I realized that when using one of Doland's powers I can't be touched by any damage. Try that, it worked for me!!!:thumbup:

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Yeah, Guard or Reflect if you can time it well for guard, or if you've got the long lasting reflect, if not, using all the growth abilities to save yourself

Eternamente926

I'm gonna be different and say DON'T use Reflect or Guard, and stand there and take the punishment like a man!

>.>

<.<

Kidding... Reflect is perhaps the best way to deflect that manuever. It might be beneficial to conserve mana during the fight and just spam Reflect once that occurs. If you get knocked over (and thus can't cast, because you have to be in control of your movements to cast anything) use either Aerial Recovery or that counterattack ability (I forget the name, but it's basically Aerial Recovery, but you hit something with Square) and immediately spam Reflect.

Hope that helps :D

Angel's Prayer

Bronze Member
Bascule -Heaven there is not even up to the sky-
I personally like to use a Limit throughout the battle, such as Donald's Comet, which renders Sora invincible and allows him to move freely anyway. A well timed quick run or Aerial dodge also helps you get closer to Xigbar while avoiding the hits.

Or you could always practice running in a circle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back