• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

how do i beat the paradox cerberus?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

B0nD 0f Flam3s

Can SomeOne Seriously answer my question lol max i can get on paradox cerberus is 1150 i need 1300 to complete the jiminy objective and the rest is to beat sepiroth and beat the last paradox battles Also how do i open titana nd hades paradox they dont open...:confused: :cool:

Riku123698745

Earth or in detail, The World that Never Was
Website
www.youtube.com
i need help on the cerberus one too and level all of ur drive forms to 7 and summon level to 7 to unlock some tournaments for some of the ones all the way to 7. can't explain it better.
on the cerberus go into master and have the oathkeeper at ur side. use magnera in master, but trick ghosts are unaffected: that was from .:KL:. but it didn't really help me that much but i got new scores but not jiminy's..... yet. xD
oh, welcome to the forums. pm me if u need help and or wanna be friends!

Last edited:

Kairi-is-Naminé

use magnera (or whatever form of magnet magic u have) and draw all the guys together, and then follow up with a couple shots of thundera (or whatever form of thunder u have) that will result in 3 times as many bubbles as u would normally get, using this technique i got over 3000 pts. so u should have no problem. and here is how u unlock the other Paradox cups:
Titan: you need to have your Summon LV. at 5
Hades:you need to have your Summon LV. at 7 and all Drive Form LV's. at 7 (not including Final, though having final at level 7 helps)

Moriko_Hotaru

Website
www.freewebs.com
wow i never thought of the magnera thing, but i did beat it. ok this is how i beat it ....i just went in for the attack & no matter how much i got stricken i kept fighting & collecting the orbs what really helps is if u equip draw and all the other draws-in-orbs type abilities, & accessories, but put it on the strongest keyblade u have and make sure that u dont equip an accessery that replaces another one that makes u stonger or gives u more AP

Kairi-is-Naminé

can u use summons? if u can just use peter pan over and over ull get hecca bubbles, if u cant use summons....heres what u need 2 do:
Put Magnera (or whatever form of magnet magic u have) on R1shortcut, and do the same thing for Thundaga (or whatever form of thunder magic u have). equip an ether or two and anything that enhanses thunder magic . when the battle starts use magnet immedietly and then follow up with thunder as many times as u can before magnet runs out, this well result in mass amounts of bubbles. repeat this process every round and u will get well above 2000 bubbles. when u get to cerebus just beat him up dont use magnet and stuff, he's immune ne way. hope i could help this worked for me u just gotta do it right. good luck

The M.C.

JTTW
well i forgot, but for most of the cups i just summoned stitch and used his attacks, forgot which one, but the one that goeson longer. but if you cant summon (^^) use combos and magic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back