• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How difficult do you think KH3 will be?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

BluePikmin11

Awards
For me, I bet it will be the hardest.. hoping there will be a Critical mode to make it harder.
I hope the bosses would have KH2 Xigbar difficulty too..
I would imagine the final boss would be harder than your average secret boss, it would be similar to how you had to level up to lvl. 100 just to fight Red in Pokemon Gold and Silver.
What are your thoughts?

Last edited:

Gexus

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I believe it will be difficult enough, but since it needs to appeal to a large audience, it would have to be easy enough as well.

KH1 was criticized by some to have been a bit too difficult for younger audiences, so Nomura made KH2 quite easy in comparison. Then he got criticized for that, so games released after that have been more difficult. It's probably going to stay on the same route and be as difficult as BBS and DDD were.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
KH1 was criticized by some to have been a bit too difficult for younger audiences, so Nomura made KH2 quite easy in comparison.

Which is somewhat hilarious in hindsight as in one of the recent interviews Nomura claimed KH isn't aimed at children.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
I think that while the kh series has elements that children can enjoy such as the disney characters, it has themes and morals that are more targeted for an older audience

State

Awards
Honestly, I can't say how difficult it will be, but I hope it'll be as difficult as BbS/DDD (or even a bit more).

-Roxas-XIII-

I want it to be as difficult as KH1.

Assuming it will have the usual 4 difficulty levels, I hope that Beginner is fairly easy, Standard should be about as difficult as KH1's Normal, Proud as difficult as KH1's Expert, and Critical even harder. A game has very little replay value if there is no challenge to it, so I sure hope they decide to bring back the difficulty that was present KH1.

Gram

Banned
Awards
I'd like it to be at least the level of difficult kh1's normal mode has while having a critical mode more challenging than kh2fm or bbs'.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
KH is good at being difficult. I bet KH3 will be the same.

Let's just hope that it's difficult because of the game is well designed though, and not because it's cheap and broken. More like BBS, less like 3D. I want to be forced to learn to play the game, not be forced to level grind.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
As long as it isn't as easy as BBS. Critical was a breeze (minus final and secret bosses and the Mirage Arena) and while it was a step forward from KH2's ridiculous simplicity, it could have been a lot harder.

I kind of liked KH3D's weird difficulty. The bugs with certain abilities really screwed some things over, but it was definitely a good step forward.

Re:CoM/CoM and KH1's difficulty were always the most ideal to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back