• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How did you hear about......

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

order member XlV

how did you hear about kh and then after you beat the game how many of you people were like omg :eek: i cant wait until kh2 even though it was like 2002/2003

im gonna say it before anyone else does
this thread is pointless
but im just curious

i got it because my dad got me ps2 for Christmas in 2002 and my brother and went to get games when there was no other good game we just got kh because i heard of it on Disney Channel and thought it was cool

a month later and i was like omg :eek: that was the best game ive ever played

so what about you guys?

Kingdom_Sora2

I just liked the SquareEnix games in general and i though KH would be fun and a laugh but after a week of the game i was like...:eek: OMG THIS GAME FRIGGIN ROCKS THE BATTELS ARE SOOO COOL... and when i found out there was a KH2 I just couldent wait for it.
(And here i am STILL waiting and will continue because KH2 is gonna RULE ALL!:D )

g4gamer

I am now drifting away with Riku into the darkness
Well...I was watching the disney channel and I saw a promo for it and my sis goes "that game looks pretty cool!" because she saw it had lots of disney characters in it...i also thought it looked awesome.At the time...I had never heard of Final Fantasy or square enix but I still got it...it's my fave game to this day but when kh2 comes out, that will be my fave...

silverdragon1615

abs of steel and sex appeal
My friend kept telling me to get it cause he loved it so much, I didn't really think it was good until I got it and I was like Holy crap this is incredible!

RiseAgainst

I was watching it on the disney channel and I thought it looked like the coolest thing ever and as soon as I heard a they were going to make a kingdom hearts 2 I got all hyper and started running around the house

Aros123

Well i first saw it on tv, the a while later my friend bought it and said it was soo cool and told me everything in it, but i had no idea what he was talking about so sometime later i bought it and after beating it i though it was so freaking cool! Then i got curious about kh2 and looked for fan sites and found this one.:D

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
My cousin worked at some gaming company and got a copy early and I played it. and the day it came out I bought it and a month later, I beat it and was like no freakin way. I thought It was coming out in 2003......

Dark Essence

Bronze Member
I got lucky!!!..I never heard of the game when I bought it..and there was no good game to buy at that time, until I saw the cover of KH and was attracted..I didn't know what I was buying and it turn out to be THE BEST GAME IN THE WORLD!!!...so I got lucky!

The M.C.

JTTW
i also saw it on the disney channel and wanted it. i told my mom she was like sure (but i dont think she ment it though). then i forgot for a year or two until i got a PS2 for christmas last year then i was back into it.

Soras Shell

my friend brought it over my house and left it here and i thought "this looks cool, why don't i play it?"

Bear

Ouranophobic
I saw KH advertised on tv... thought it looked okay, and noticed it was by square enix. Me being a fan of Final Fantasy, I had to see what this game was about, and if it even competed with FF. A week later, I found ou my best friend bought it. He isn't much of a Final Fantasy fan, but he saw it advertised as well, and decided to get it. Anyways, I walked over to his place, and watched him play for a while. I decided, that KH was worth buying, and went out and bought it. I started playing right away, and enjoyed it alot. After beating it, I thought I should play it over, to get everything in the game. ( This is how I work. I beat it, then I go back and get everything, then I beat i again. ). Once I got everything, ( Note, I did not use strategy guides, or any sort of help ) after say.. a month or so of playing it over, I beat it, and watched ASAS. It was interesting, and definately intriguing. I went online a week later, and searched for KH2 info, when I found kingdomhearts2.net. And, that's how I got here as well. : D

finding_twilight

Bloodstained Angel
I saw Kingdom Hearts on disney channel and loved the look of it. Sadly, I did not have a PS2 at the time, so didn't even think about getting it. Just a year and a half, after saving up money and getting some birthday money, my mom took me to the store for a birthday thingy. I bought the PS2 and took it home. Sadly, and pathetically, I found that I had forgotten about getting games, and had only saved up enough for the system itself (plus a memory card.) I then went to a friend's house where I borrowed the only game they would offer, Kingdom Hearts. I loved it and played it until I got halfway through when they wanted it back. It was then I decided to get it myself!

velocity2325

who said i was gone :D
Awards
Website
www.xanga.com
when i saw the commerical for kh i was like wtf disney and square???? then i later went to my friends house and she had the game. i was like wat the................. once she started playing, it really got my attention. i was like whoa that game is actually good. so eventually i got the game and when i beated it i was like speechless................................................ i was like "that was the best game i ever played" i was dying for kh2 after i beat the game

MetalChocobo002

I have to admit I was a little hesitant when I saw teh disney characters but my friend bought it before i did and he brought it up one day, I fell in love so I went and bought a ps2 and KH along with FFX and FFX-2.

MetalChocobo002

I have to admit I was a little hesitant when I saw the disney characters but my friend bought it before i did and he brought it up one day, I fell in love so I went and bought a ps2 and KH along with FFX and FFX-2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back