• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How did you guys feel when....(SPOILERS)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

axel95

Awards
I thought Nomura said in an interview a while ago that Organization members that had yellow eyes had something special about them. So, yellow eyes in the Organization = part of Xehanort in you.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
I thought Nomura said in an interview a while ago that Organization members that had yellow eyes had something special about them. So, yellow eyes in the Organization = part of Xehanort in you.

Indeed, it was in the Birth by Sleep Ultimania:
BBS Ultimania said:
-- Comparing the Organisation members when they were human to when they were in the Organisation, apart from Xehanort, only Isa and Braig have differently-shaped ears and differently-coloured eyes - why is this?
Nomura: It's a question of whether or not they're deeply connected to Xehanort. In Braig's case, comparing the scene where he's injured in his battle with Terra and flares up at Xehanort, his appearance afterwards changes, which hints that something happened with Xehanort in between.

Pretty much foreshadowing by Nomura right there.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
What goes even more up the ladder is that if Xehanort would really get his hands on the true Kingdom Hearts itself, he could do this to all hearts, effectively gaining control over everyone.

Then we just wouldn't have 13 Xehanorts....we would have a universe of Xehanorts. That's really creepy IMO.

Xehanort's perfect world, balanced between light and dark, but he's the only inhabitant.....yet there's billions of him so....at least he won't have to look in a mirror to see himself.

JuarezX

This all just blows your mind. I wish we got alot more information on Isa, or at least heard him say something to Lea.

Hecxy

Website
www.facebook.com
I wasn't surprised, really, though now that Xigbar has been confirmed to remain a bad guy, I wonder where the fandom is going to take him.
(Y'know, how he's often paired with Demyx. I wonder where that's gonna go.)

What I'm more curious about is learning just how Xehanort placed fragments of himself in other people, and when exactly he did this Isa.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
this game's whole plot smells of Harry Potter.

Splitting one's existence? check.

interfering with something important? yep.

luring the heroes into a near-inescapable trap where they suddenly get unexpected support from their friends? got that too.

the return of a long-lost villain? yep.

I'm that much a potter fan. Everyone else seems to be all "herp-derp inception".

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
I was actually pretty shocked when he said "I'm already half Xehanort." I mean, I figured the gold eyes and pointy ears just had to with darkness... but dang! Honestly, this game just made Xehanort seem like the most evil person in the universe. He doesn't care if he's destroying the personality of the original person, he feels that the only way he can trust them is by making them a part of them... it's sick. When that scene happened, I was just as made as Sora was when he gave that epic monologue about the hearts. "You treat people's hearts like they're bottles on shelves, but they're not!"

this game's whole plot smells of Harry Potter.

Splitting one's existence? check.

interfering with something important? yep.

luring the heroes into a near-inescapable trap where they suddenly get unexpected support from their friends? got that too.

the return of a long-lost villain? yep.

Aside from the "splitting one's existence" thing, all the other plot points you mentioned are just general plot points you'd find in just about ANY form of story. Plus, Voldemort doesn't got anything on Xehanort.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
That the gold eyes have nothing to do with darkness was already known since BBS, lol, and besides that was always only a widely accepted fan-myth, not confirmed fact.

The kicker is that Xehanort probably does not even "destroy" the original person (remember: Memories are immortal in KH) but makes them a prisoner inside their own heart.
It's similar to Ultimecia from FF VIII when she possessed Edea.

Pfft, agreed, Voldy got nothing on Master Xehanort. Xehanort plays in the same league as Emperor Palpatine also regarding scheming and making long drawn out, convuluted plans.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
Aside from the "splitting one's existence" thing, all the other plot points you mentioned are just general plot points you'd find in just about ANY form of story. Plus, Voldemort doesn't got anything on Xehanort.

well, yeah, obviously. I'm not saying Harry Potter was the first to do any of that, it just came to mind as the best example of all those plot points in one place.

In a world that's at least 10,000 years old, almost no story element is truly original.

And it's never implied he destroyed the original personality of Braig.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
Pfft, agreed, Voldy got nothing on Master Xehanort. Xehanort plays in the same league as Emperor Palpatine also regarding scheming and making long drawn out, convuluted plans.

And yet, Voldy had fewer pieces-none of which were meant to be obvious like the golden eye thing-and finding them was more impossible. He wasnt aiming for the ultimate power as much as immortality. his plans were certainly drawn out. Yes, I'm needlessly defending him as a villain.

Japanlover

Then we just wouldn't have 13 Xehanorts....we would have a universe of Xehanorts. That's really creepy IMO.

Xehanort's perfect world, balanced between light and dark, but he's the only inhabitant.....yet there's billions of him so....at least he won't have to look in a mirror to see himself.

Reminds me of that Doctor Who episode my brother was watching and The Evil Time Lord made everybody of the whole planet of himself.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Reminds me of that Doctor Who episode my brother was watching and The Evil Time Lord made everybody of the whole planet of himself.

Oh, The Master? End of Time?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhahahahahahaha *laughter turns to depressed crying*
That episode was SOOO disappointingly bad.

*ahem* anyway

That the gold eyes have nothing to do with darkness was already known since BBS

Uuuuuh, no it wasn't. There was never a time in Birth by Sleep where they ever acknowledged anything about gold eyes. And sure, it was never confirmed but until KH3D confirmed that Xigbar was a part of Xehanort, it just seemed like common sense that gold evil eyes = consumed by the darkness.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Uuuuuh, no it wasn't. There was never a time in Birth by Sleep where they ever acknowledged anything about gold eyes. And sure, it was never confirmed but until KH3D confirmed that Xigbar was a part of Xehanort, it just seemed like common sense that gold evil eyes = consumed by the darkness.

There was also never once an acknowledgement that golden eyes = consumed by darkness. That's not common sense but simple plain assuming by the fanbase based on Star Wars that was widely accepted. There was never ever said in KH, not in the games nor in the interviews, that golden eyes have anything to do with Darkness.

I would consider myself to be pretty biased if I would designate every person who has golden eyes in any series, game or movie as "darkness" or evil.

flurryflames

I wasn't surprised, really, though now that Xigbar has been confirmed to remain a bad guy, I wonder where the fandom is going to take him.
(Y'know, how he's often paired with Demyx. I wonder where that's gonna go.)

What I'm more curious about is learning just how Xehanort placed fragments of himself in other people, and when exactly he did this Isa.

I am not surprised I wondered why some of the organization had those characteristics of Xeohanort when I first saw them on the screen. When there was a pattern I saw the connection.

That is even creepier and I don't even want to imagine that. Demyx is also paired with Axel so I don't know what they are going to do about the Lea thing going around.

Yellow eyes and pointed ears are not the only thing with Xeohanort features. So are just pointed ears in general which in fact Xaldin has them. Luxord may not have pointy ears, but he has his ears pierced to the organization symbol.

Axel, and Demyx have slighty pointy ears as well. I am not sure about the others.

Now with Isa I am sure they will try to invert Lea of going the Xeohanort path since he has a deep connection when they were/are somebodies. We also don't know if Lea got affected again by saving Sora's butt from Master Xeohanort's keyblade.

ShailsTDSPT

I was like "Damn Xigbar, I knew you weren't the single most brilliant guy around, but that you were a complete dumbass, now that is news to me."

Also, on 13 Xigbars: "OOPSIE-DAISY"

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
Unlike most here I didn't really see that coming. But the fact that he seems proud of it seems really odd.

Am I the only one that thinks that even once Xigbar and Saix are comepletelly consumed by Xehanort, they won't completely lose they're personalities. They might keep certain aspects of their personality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back