• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

how did you get KH2?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady Stardust

Website
www.flickr.com
Wow, so many of you got it right when it came out! I couldn't afford it at that time (damn gas prices). I feel so out of the loop though! And Twilight Night, I'm so sorry to hear about your mother. :(

Oblivion wielder

||~VentusOmnus~||
Ordered Jap vers at first
Then when it was released in US i told my aunt who lives there to send it to me ^_^

silent one

Unique Through Breeding!
In a place where monkeys and anime roam free come
i skipped school and rode on a bike with coconut wheels and my girlfriend and my back the front one broke so i had to wheelie the whole way to gamestop but other than that i bought it and it was the last one so i raced to the counter and talked this kid who almost got it

HeartofTwilight

My friend got it the day it came out and tortured me with it at school. The next day, i had a doctors apointment and i forced my mom to take me to Target afterward. I think i ran all the way to the gaming section. Through my exitement i could barly ask the person at the desk to unlock the case and get it for me. I almost didn't let here ring it up... i didn't want to let go. that night i went to my friends house... with the game....even though she didn't have a ps2...just to hold it...

IchigoNeko

I preordered it. Then I thought I used store credit to pay for some of it, but it didn't register or something, so I paid for all of it. :( My mom brought it while I was at school, and gave it to me afterwards. I was all "YAY!" and we sped home and I played it as much as I could till bedtime.

Light121

i live in a house, in a town, in a country
Website
www.xanga.com
how i got kh2, we had store credit at circut city, (didn't get the game for about a month after it came out, but i didn't really notice 'cause i was so busy with all the crap i gotta do) and i got my parents to buy it for me along with some candy 'cause we still had money left. as for how i got kh1 (and a ps2) i went to the website thing they had for it, turned the speakers up so sound cam out loudly, made sure the computer was in very clear view of my parents, and when they asked me what i was doing i calmly explained the awsome game, and that i was thinking how i wanted it, but we couldn't get it because i didn't have ps2... hehe. i got it two weeks later for christmas :D . it's easy to get people to give you good christmas presents... i got my parents to give me a game for an easter present before... and b-day.. and any holiday i can get them to buy me presents for. or whenever they feel in the least bit sorry for me, and take me to the mall to buy stuff or something...that's how i get about all games i get, along with other cool things that arn't games. or i just continuasly pester. either way, i usually get way i want eventually.

digital gopher

lock the gates
Awards
Website
www.ea.com
I just called EB the day the game came out, and asked if they had it in yet. They said yes, so I went and bought it.

Royale

manic
I went to EB games at 10 am.They said that they would start selling at 11 am.They saw how mad I was so they gave it to me.

aka_nami

my brother dropped me off at gamestop while he went to staples. i was looking for KH2 but i couldn't find any. i went to the counter and ask if there were some but he answered, "no". then this other girl walked over, holding like 2 or 3 KH2s looking at me,"do you need some help." so i asked if i could buy one then she answered yes while then the guy was making an X with his arms. o_0 then i called my brother to pick me up.
oh yeah, my brother's friend let me borrowed the Jap. verson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back