• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How did you find out about this site?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Questionsofheart

Just wondering. I was looking around on you tube for KH2 stuff, and I found a link. The site seems a little unknown, but there are a lot of members. Was anyone else just lucky?

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
well, its simple math really.

Google + Kingdom Hearts II = Kingdom Hearts Insider main site ---> KHI forums.

:D better? (thats seriously how i found it xD)

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
That is so awesome that you found us through youtube! <3 Hopefully there are many more outlets to find us by. I found this site through google two years ago.

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
Uhh, my cousin.

@Cursed - I find that it's best not to give Dogen any moar attention. If he wants to make an uproar about his banning, go ahead, but I find that if you keep arguing, he'll have more reason to come back via new account.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
I was out on my weekly killing spree, and as I tore out the heart of my latest victim and devoured his flesh, with his final gasping breathe, he said...'omgwtflolz KHInsider sora iz kool why he nu kiss kairi iz he ghey'....so after my shower in baby tears while listening to my mix tape of children's screams, I hopped on my computer made from the souls of the damned and looked it up

And the rest is history

The_More_You_Know2.jpg

...also, google

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Eh...waaaaay long ago.
(and by that I mean 3 and a half years...)
Back when this place was still KH2.net...I was on Ansem Report when I was still a nerd on the game and joined this site. x.x' Wow...it's went a long way, huh?

The Midnight Channel

My Photoshop Just Died TT_TT
Hmmm... I believe I found this site via google as well. I didn't join for about a year afterwards though.

D

Deleted member 36435

I forgot how I heard about this site all I remember is one day I remembered the name and typed it in...

VirusCoreHacker

Eh...waaaaay long ago.
(and by that I mean 3 and a half years...)
Back when this place was still KH2.net...I was on Ansem Report when I was still a nerd on the game and joined this site. x.x' Wow...it's went a long way, huh?

^ im with Stupid xD Jk

when this all first began..there was a hugh uprise with random people trying to get others to join their forums..and alot has happened back then, events, riots,ect =o.

Lycanthrope

Gold Member
Awards
I was on a different site (still am, actually), and, someone posted a linkto this site giving KHIIFM+ news. I saw the forums button and clicked it and joined.

Hollow Bastion

Crimson
Awards
Don't exactly remember. >.> I think I was looking for a Deep Dive video download and came across this place.

Haku

<3
I actually found the site by browsing Google one day and the rest is history.

Back