• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How did you find out about this site?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
I found this place a year before I joined the forums.
I had wanted to see a KH2 commercial, so I looked around, and eventually I found this place (through google of course!)

Garion

Well, first I found it by google looking for keyblades and then I was directed here by a friend who said it was a good place. So I came and joined the foums here. >.>

Doctor Manhattan

Right Click, Save As
Well, one day at my house, I googled KH2, and the main site when it was KH2.NET was the first result. I fool around the main site for 4 months, and discovered the forums sometime around 4:00 am. That explains the misspelled name, Exhaustion.

In short:Same as Yon

Sword for Hire

I was introduced to the forums by my younger brother, D-Aros. Apparently he's posted some of his artwork here.

Tobuoi

Who's that girl?
Website
www.tobuoi.deviantart.com
I found this site through google four years ago. Wow. I registerred as "Heartless Hunter"...later, I changed my name to Akki. Later, however, they practically remade the site and it was down for some time, so I lost my account and made a new one. :D It's a lot different than it was, then. Still awesome, though. <3

Back