• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How did you find KHInsider.com?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kirby

I just joined today and found a ton of people and I wanted to know how everyone got started.

I got started today... I was watching some youtube videos and apperently, was watching the KH2 Opening.

Sanctuary - Utada Hikaru(English)

Best. Song. Ever.

That song, just like, touches me in the heart or something. :huh:

Well, anyways...how did you get started?

Rix

:)
Awards
How I found KHInsider? I was a member of a norwegian netcommunity and I joined a Kingdom hearts group there. And I found a link there for KHinsider so I just clicked on that link and joined:p The funny thing is the fact that I was pretty much inactive my first year here and now I'm pretty active!

A

Audo

I was a member back when it was called like kingdomhearts2.net or something like that. I remember when they changed it to KHI. XD I'm old.

Blue

home is where the heart is
Not sure but isn't this the wrong section..? Just asking.

Well, I found KHI through google :p
Typed in Kingdom Hearts and KHInsider was the first site which was displayed.

soraaxel

Well,I was surfing through the KH videos on youtube,and found the KH2 final mix secret ending. I followed the link in the right and I ended up here.

Project X

Website
mizzill.wordpress.com
Well, GuyFromCrowd. Was a already a member. I knew him at school. He would always talk about khi. I never knew what it was. I had never played Kingdom Hearts. So I asked another friend if I could borrow his kh game. He gave it to me instead of letting me borrow it. (I tried to pay him. It didn't work) Then I played it. It was great and then I joined khi. Or was it vice versa? Jupe vice versa. I joined khi first becayse of GuyFromCrowd then played kingdom hearts.

T

Twilight_Thorn

ahh, yes. i remember the day when i first joined....
it was a wonderful day, the smell of death and decay filled the air. i originally went to join a site called kh3.net but i followed a link here and saw how smart everyone was. so, then i joined cuz i wanted to post some of my theories on BBS.
check them out.... NOW!!! jk, jk. ^^

MxUltima

Either in the endless abyss,the boulivard of broke
*wrong section*

i typed in kingdom hearts on google and first the origonal KH websites came up. i've been looking at those the first month or two. then i found kh2.co.uk (actually i go there more than here. i like these forums better though). then i decided i wanted to be a member on multiple KH sites so i found kingdomhearts3.org , kingdomhearts3.net, and khinsider.com

i suggest everybody to also check out kh2.co.uk

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
I was on KH-Vids. and i got banned. SOOOOO, i searched for another KH forum, and i wanted it to be V-Bulletin. So i stumbled upon this site becuase i had favorited it for kh recom videos and limit form stuff. The first day i joined, i had made several accounts, trying to get the right username(it took 2 days, ugh) I tried finding friends, yadda yadda, and here i am, almost premium.

Twilight121

I was a member back when it was called like kingdomhearts2.net or something like that. I remember when they changed it to KHI. XD I'm old.

i was actually a member back then too but i havent been on for a seriously long time, been busy. but im back now

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
I believe I found it by both Google and a link on another website.
The first time I found it, I didn't join, but I started to read some threads and start speculating.
Decided it was a good idea to join and the rest is history.

Wish I could've joined earlier, like before KH2 came out.

T

Twilight_Thorn

i was actually a member back then too but i havent been on for a seriously long time, been busy. but im back now

how could u have joined a long time ago when ur profile says u just joined today? ....yea.

btw, ::Ven:: , how can u get banned from a video website????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back