• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How did you find KHInsider.com?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
I found this forums long ago on Google but it was known as KingdomHearts2.net and one of the bestest site ever and I had many new friends here but they all left and are gone. But yeah, GOOGLE was how I found it when I typed 'Kingdom Hearts' like during the year of 2005. XD

TrueRoxas527

I was only looking for KH sites with information about the game and the Final Mix's and all the secrets that needed solving. I saw this, clicked. And then I had to wait a couple years until I got my e-mail address. As soon as I did, I joined.

Gildragon

Theatre Messiah
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I had come across the secret video that happens at the end of KH2 and after I learned that I tried to dig up all the info on KH3 because at the time thats what I thought it was for.

so I first comae upon a bucn of site but found most of the info I was looking for on kingdomhearts3.net still under Gildragon.

once all I heard there was this one guy saying that KH3 was going to be a MMORPG for Cellphone I listened to a few other people that started talking about this one site.

KHInsider. (first forum I ever joined)

after I joined I watched a few theories. posted a few of my own (that weren't to bad) and became the awesomness known as Gildragon

Awards
Website
sites.google.com
D.jpg

Sean

Ehhhhhh
Awards
Last year I was just searching for some OST's to download. Came across this site and visited the main page. All the updates and everything that went on with KH sparked my interest so I joined.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back