• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How did you find KHInsider.com?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Solareon

The last Soldier
Website
unlimited-gaming.net
I found khi a long time ago when it was still in a beta faze, lol I was just looking for the traile deep dive and I found this place later, but I didn't join till 2 years after I found out about it.

~azure.requiem

「fukanou.wa.NANIMO. desu」
Awards
Website
azure-requiem.tumblr.com
~ two words: free. music. i think i went to the music forum or somethin and then, of course, the thick fingers of fate plugged themselves into my eyes and made me click on the wrong thing and i've been here ever since.

Dexel

Beyond hope
I found this place because my sister had bookmarked a link to the Ansem Reports here.

Quite a shitty way to join an awesome place like this. :<

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
I lurked here before KHII came out, and then decided to join out of boredom a year later.

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
I found it by accident when I was searching on Google for any updates or info about the new KH games. And later that I was clicking around on some sites, I'd found this place and thought about joining here to shed some of my own ideas on here about what will happen in the next games. And well, here I am now.

Avalanche

Happily Insane
i visited some random KH website (not this one) and then about half a year later i want to visit that site again but i didnt remember the name so i typed in KHinsider.com liked it and after two unsuccesful attempts joined.

Star Light

Star Light-Star Bright
I was searching for Com help and typed Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories help
It came up first with
com homepage then KHI I visited just the site for a while. Then I heard The Light and Star Sora jooined. They then later quit. The evenig they quit though I called up Star Sora asking to help me set up this account because of what people were saying about them. He didn't care what they were saying but I still wanted to back them up. I defnately is not like The Light and I think I'm pretty well known across KHI. Check my profile. You'll see I'm happy as long as I'm not mad.

LIAR LIAR

I was probably looking for info about KH2...

I was one of those crazy noobies obsessing about new theories... :[
Geez i remember the 200 threads about what Roxas's name was...

Clone

I heard of it a few week before i got here, i got the address off of nelo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back