• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How did THIS slip under the news radar!!?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Santuary

How come NO KH SITES HAVE REPORTED ON THIS!!?

According to the Japanese version of Amazon.com, the 4th volume of the KH2 Manga is available to buy NOW!!

51HMQLN7l5L._SS500_.jpg

No KH sites have posted any news on this and here it is, just popped up out of the blue!!

Visit the page, HERE.

Muse

you look atrocious
Maybe because it just came out recently, they haven't had a chance to update their site?

Brol

ATDT-ToA-ToS
Awards
that is very interesting that it wasn't updated or khi wasn't even aware of it.... hmmm.....

shadow15

I dunnoe if you can find that for order to anywhere besides Japan but I went ahead and searched for Kingdom Hearts 2 volumes 3-5 which all said available for pre-order and no images. Right now i'm hoping more for a kingdom hearts short stories to be released out of Japan though. But it would still be great if they would at least release a third manga. Some companies can and have released books monthly, It takes forever for books such as Kingdom Hearts to get out of Japan.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
@ the OP: No one really gives much of a shit? :\
Since most of it and other dubbings can be found online like most other manga's

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Manga's not really all that important. At least not the KH2 ones. 'specially since people are looking toward te future with Days, BBS, and Coded. No need to look back at KH2, its pretty much old news.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back