• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How did this site come to be?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Oukoku

Who is the founder of this web site :confused:? Is there more then one:unsure: ? I have been wondering this for a while. Can som one tell me? PLEASE! I must know!
thanks for listening

~Oukoku~

Banishing Blade

Iron Tomato
Awards
DevenKH2 originally created the site in 2003. After an... 'accident' with the forums, he remade them into kingdomhearts2.net. This was around December 2003. In late 2004, The Midnighter came onto the scene to help Deven run the forums, as they grew that large.

Sometime around December 2004, there was a lawsuit against Deven for the name of the site (still kh2.net) because it's copyrighted, so he was forced to change it. While doing this, The Midnighter had the forums moved to a new server, to help the growing population.

The re-vamped KH2.net became noobsrock.com... or something akin, because it was offered as a free domain name. This started a large up-roar, and eventually, the site name was changed to its present name, KHI.

After a few more server changes, and a couple years, Deven decided to move on to other sites, but didn't want to abandon the 30,000+ members (or w/e) it was that was here. So spduded took over...

And that's it. I think.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
spdude is not a premium member, you are right, he is an administrator. =) He has more control then anyone else. He does not post a lot your right, but he's like..the KHI God. Haha. He pays the bills, runs things, a lot of stuff can't happen without running it by him.

Oukoku

Oh yes, I remember the good old days of the forums..

Yeah, me to! exepete I was not a member then:cry: ... I just sat by the side lines and watched, BUT NOW, It's my turn to shine ^_^!

Dramtic music: DUN, DUN, DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN!

D

Deleted member 36435

This site really has changed a lot. Am I the only one who joined like the day they found the site?

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
KHI as a whole has come quite a long way from it's roots, that undeniable.
However, we're just as awesome as ever. ;D

Back