• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How did they know about the princesses?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
I know that the princesses of heart have like the purest hearts. But what I'm wondering is how did Maleficent, Xehanort, and even Ansem The Wise figure out who the princesses of heart were? I mean there are a lot of girls in the KH universe and a lot of them are good, but how did they find out that those specific seven girls were the princesses of heart? How did they know that Jasmine and Alice were princesses of heart and not Aerith or Ariel? Did they have like a special device that helped them find out which girl had a stronger, purer heart than the other?

I didn't read most of the Ansem Reports so I don't know if they said anything about this. I was just curious on how they found out about them.

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
I don't really remember if the Ansem reports said anything about it, but it might've just been knowledge that has been passed on. I mean. Kinda like how King Triton was talking about the Key Bearer bringing destruction and ruin or something along those lines. Im not really sure.

carsonj

Website
www.freewebs.com
Ok, I kinda have a theory.
Yuffie told Sora that the darkness in people's hearts attract the Heartless. In theory, if the PoH have absolutely no darkness in their hearts, then the Heartless would leave them alone at any time, no matter what. All the villains would have to do would be watch who isn't being followed/tracked by the Heartless.
Just a thought.

Izayoi

galactic cancer
Ok, I kinda have a theory.
Yuffie told Sora that the darkness in people's hearts attract the Heartless. In theory, if the PoH have absolutely no darkness in their hearts, then the Heartless would leave them alone at any time, no matter what. All the villains would have to do would be watch who isn't being followed/tracked by the Heartless.
Just a thought.

But, wasn't Kairi attracteing Heartless when Donald and Goofy were preotecting her in Hollow Bastion?

Kurxi

Umm, I am sure that Ansem told them to go after them. On their own free will, they would not go after PoHs.

i am amazing xx

I know that the princesses of heart have like the purest hearts. But what I'm wondering is how did Maleficent, Xehanort, and even Ansem The Wise figure out who the princesses of heart were? I mean there are a lot of girls in the KH universe and a lot of them are good, but how did they find out that those specific seven girls were the princesses of heart? How did they know that Jasmine and Alice were princesses of heart and not Aerith or Ariel? Did they have like a special device that helped them find out which girl had a stronger, purer heart than the other?

I didn't read most of the Ansem Reports so I don't know if they said anything about this. I was just curious on how they found out about them.

because it's a video game.
xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back