• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How did the Organization know what Namine's power was?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mysticgamer

I mean if she had power over anyone's memory then okay but she can only manipulate Sora's memory and those close to him...how did they know what her power was without her evening being able to remember what her life was like before hand?

Athaydea

Bronze Member
lol damn good question ... but we were never really told as to whether or not she could remember ...nor was it ever implied ... i do wann know how they knew what her powers were ... and another question i have is how the organization member were able to find other nobodies for the organization ... like how did xemnas know who roxas was and where to find him very shortly after he was created ... i like your thinkin though

^^ plus namine is special in that she was born with out a heartless being born soo who knows i mean kairi was functioning live and well namine was tooo .. you never know what tat may mean

Last edited:

Sexy Angel
>_> She just had them. Does it matter how the ORG discovered her power or not?

Denki-Kurai

I think they found her like they did the other nobodies and didnt really bother making her an org. member because they just wanted to use her.

And as for how they found other nobodies most of them already new they other before they were nobodies. and as for others maybe there's a place where they all go when the become nobodies like roxas was in twlight town. for the org maybe it was The world that never was

Arzur

Ummn...
My theory was that since Namine was born of Sora, she had control over his memories, and all memories concerning him. "Xemnas" was supposed to be brilliant, he should have been able to figure it out.

luminescence

also she cant affect people's memories she can only affect sora's memories and those around him, which raises another good question, how did she knoe she could alter his memories?

proof in kh2 scene with roxas and namine talking in white room near begining. she says something like

I have the power to edit sora's memories and those around him

during the discussion about roxas's other half

luminescence

Ummn...
My theory was that since Namine was born of Sora, she had control over his memories, and all memories concerning him. "Xemnas" was supposed to be brilliant, he should have been able to figure it out.

does that mean roxas has control over kairi's memories and maybe he just doesn't know it for it is mentioned that he is born of her and sora's heart leaving sora's body.

AndyCloseEyes

Enjoying the fact that I'm better
Roxas's power is light, not to screw with memories.

I think Namine felt some connection to Sora's heart, and maybe the organization figured out that that was her power.

NobodyRoxasXP

I thought that Org 13 pretty much had Namine frome the beginning cuase they had been watching sora since before he turned into a Heartless and created Roxas and Namine ( Xemnas fight in Final Mix). maybe then they told her what she was and when she found that she had that power she told them. I know it sounds stupid, i'm probably wrong, but i'm just putting my idea out.

Lexias08

thats a good question, i honestly don't know, maybe nobody's can sence other nobody's abilities.

SkyBlueSora

Hm...
Namine Is Kairi's nobody.
And Kairi's Heart Was lock on Sora's heart.
So then, Namine is know all about sora, and all his memories.
think so ><"

Gummi Pilot

They made Castle Oblivion their new base. They already new of Castle Oblivion's memory-related abilities. When Namine was born in Castle Oblivion instead of Twilight Town, I assume Organization XIII (mostly Vexen and Zexion) put two and two together from that point. Sora was conveniently nearby just after the End of the World, so they took the chance to lure him to Castle Oblivion in order to experiment with Namine's powers. As time went by as Sora, Donald, Goofy, and Jiminy journeyed up the castle, Marluxia took advantage of Namine's abilities, and we all know what happened then.

Of course, this is just a likely hypothesis.

fasty

I mean if she had power over anyone's memory then okay but she can only manipulate Sora's memory and those close to him...how did they know what her power was without her evening being able to remember what her life was like before hand?
because their smar... o wait no jk or they saw it in action

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back