• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How did Sora get moved to Twilight Town?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
I've pondered this thought for a really long time now, but how exactly did they move Sora to Twilight Town keeping the entire room in CoM intact? It states in the secret ansem reports that they moved him there for safe keeping as Castle Oblivion still had ties to the Organization. DiZ wasn't very descriptive on exactly how he planned on moving him, thats what confuses me.

Any possible ideas?

Deinstar

Gunblade Master
uh that's a good question. im not sure. maybe namine did something about it moving him to twilight town.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
They probably just moved the pods and then modeled the room they put him in to look like the one in Castle Oblivion

bond of flames

you've got a soul, use it.
Website
www.facebook.com
maybe castle oblivion didnt exisit.ok now, like, namine messed up his memories or sumthing so whatever he thought was castle oblivion was really one of those pods.and then they moveds the pod to twilight town.do u understand?

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
luckysora said:
Mybe they walk all the way there

*3 hours later*

Sora:are we there yet are we there yet are we there yet are we there yet*etc*
namine:YES SORA WHERE THERE
sora:........LAIRER!
Funny, but Sora would be asleep the whole time.
It's simple, DiZ just used his power to move him to Twilight Town, and made the room just like the one in Castle Oblivion. He also made Namine's room like the one in Castle Oblivion so she would feel more at home.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
KHprodigy1 said:
I've pondered this thought for a really long time now, but how exactly did they move Sora to Twilight Town keeping the entire room in CoM intact? It states in the secret ansem reports that they moved him there for safe keeping as Castle Oblivion still had ties to the Organization. DiZ wasn't very descriptive on exactly how he planned on moving him, thats what confuses me.

Any possible ideas?

Castle Oblivion was empty. Who'd be there to stop them from taking Sora? I believe Axel went to TWTNW, so that there'd be a setup for KH2. After Riku walked the path of Twilight, he probably teleported the pods to Twilight Town. THEN fought Rokusasu

quiteMAD

What a guy!
Awards
Website
defineprog.deviantart.com
DiZ, Ansem the Wise, got Namine to move Sora into the abandoned mansion. There he hooked the pod up to a data computer which held the fake Twilight Town, converted a captured Roxas into data, and put him into the town. It's in the secret ansem reports.

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards
maybe.......castle oblivion was a simulation, but the pod at the top was in the real twilight town

A

Ansem

maybe castel oblivion was really the mansion but as a simulation, so they might have not moved him at all, so... yeah.:blink

98% of people have treid pot, if you are part of them...
YOU ARE VERY STUUUUUPIIID!!!

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards
Xparky_Arkyp said:
Maybe DiZ asked Stitch to come and help him out! o_O sorry for the randomness...I dunno how they carried him...maybe the Pods are teleporters and they teleported him into the pod in TWTNW...
you mean twilight town?:mellow:

A

Audo

Or Maybe DiZ made a pathway to the mansion and then they just shoved the pods in? :p
Genious i know.
The point is that those pods in DiZ's Mansion are not the ones from Castle Oblivion. They are replicas hooked up to DiZ's computer, he obviously made them before he even moved them because there are about 2-5 empty Pods.
What they did was probably just take them out of the pods and then but them back in. It doesnt say that youre only asleep when your in the pod, all we know is that the pods will open by themselves once the memories had been fixed. DiZ could of made a patheway via the Dark Corridor who knows what. but all i know is that those arent the same pods from Castle Oblivion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back