• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How did Maleficent/Ansem Seeker of Darkness able to access Kingdom Hearts?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KHnoob

*How were

First off, as you can see by my username, I'm relatively new to this series so I have a lot of questions.

One of the biggest ones that is bothering me is, in the first game Maleficent/Ansem SoD were able to access Kingdom Hearts without forging the X-Blade. How did that work? Why was the fact they had assembled all of the 7 Princess of Light enough for them to have Kingdom Hearts open up to them?

I get that in KHII that the "Kingdom Hearts" the Organization was after was a manufactured one, but that isn't the case in the first game, is it?

Last edited:

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
The Kingdom Hearts that Ansem SoD was trying to access was artificial, but unlike Xemnas' KH, Ansem's was made up of an amalgamation of destroyed worlds' hearts.
The Princesses can be used to reveal the door to the Realm of Darkness, where the hearts of worlds gathered. Have access to the door, and you have access to the artificial Kingdom Hearts.

KHnoob

I see. Thanks for clearing that up!

So do you guys think that the two fake Kingdom Hearts were as powerful as THE Kingdom Hearts? Also, what would Ansem SoD have done with the fake Kingdom Hearts if he had somehow controlled it instead of being destroyed by it? And on that point, did Xemnas really want his heart back or was he just lying to the other Organization members so they would go along with his plans?

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
So do you guys think that the two fake Kingdom Hearts were as powerful as THE Kingdom Hearts?

I'd say almost certainly not, considering Master Xehanort never bothered to repeat the old plans.

As for your other questions, I've got to ask first: have you finished playing or watching Dream Drop Distance?

KHnoob

I'd say almost certainly not, considering Master Xehanort never bothered to repeat the old plans.

As for your other questions, I've got to ask first: have you finished playing or watching Dream Drop Distance?
I've read about it and watched some videos discussing the plot but it is still fairly blurry to me. I don't mind if you spoil anything, in fact that is why I'm here.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
I've read about it and watched some videos discussing the plot but it is still fairly blurry to me. I don't mind if you spoil anything, in fact that is why I'm here.
Do yourself a favor and watch the cutscenes first. While they do sometimes create more questions, they'll also answer quite a few questions themselves.

KHnoob

I think you're right, I should probably just watch the DDD cut scenes first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back