• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

how did kairi lose her heart?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lupuscurrit

One correction kairi girl it wasnt in the library it was in the room where the water thingy was i forget what its called

sorry i had to fix that, i'm rebeating the game so its all refreshed, i almost rebeat it

The Big Lovin'

Everyone's Favorite Uncle Ji-Chan
I tottaly agree with unkown212 theorys. They seem to be right on track with the story. But hey who knows, there may be some phycopatic twist o_O.

Sora Ultima

ya i think you are right
kbmaster said:
Do you remember when Sora goes into the secret place after he gets the keyblade? That's where Kairi says, "Sora...", and then the door opens behind her which releases a blast of dark energy. After this happens, she flys toward Sora and she enters his body as if she was a ghost. I believe this is where Kairi loses her heart to Sora.

twila

Monarch Beach, California (The OC Ya'll!)
Okay, i wanna saw just one thing here.

Kairi did kinda lose her heart to Sora and stuffs. but when someone loses a heart (my thinks...) they create a twin-like-person/thingy so when Kairi lost her heart, out came Namine. Then Sora lost his when he commited suicide and on came BHK. This is a theory, so i'm not sure. -_- But i'm pretty sure this is it... (i refer to their twins as "shadows")

And (i guess i am saying 2 things...) how come Sora has darker hair than Riku? He's supposed to be light. So why doesn't he have blonde hair? Riku's hair kinda fits. He's between dark and light, so his hair is grey...silver...whatever. So is there a dark dude somewhere with black hair?

Again, i am just stating theories. I really know other stuff, but this just confusing me. if only they told us answers...

But then again, WHY CAN'T WE JUST WAIT 2 MONTHS?! It comes out some time in September, possibly October. All these questions will be answered at that time...

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
sora_123 said:
you know now that this's is brought up, i think that perhaps kairi was just filling part of sora's heart, i mean bhk is a part of sora, and sora needs him to become whole; right, so maybe kairi just fill that part of sora's missing heart.

I think we can all agree that Kairi lost her heart to Sora in the secret place. But sora_123 does have a valid point.

If you have played Chain Of Memories, Axel mentions that if Vexen reveals the other side of the heart to Sora, then the organization is ruined. I somehow doubt the other half is BHK, as we do not know that they are related, but this other side of the heart is certainly a factor which I'm pretty confident will play a big part in KH2.

My own theory (this is a suggestion people, not truth) is that the other side of the heart for Sora is in fact darkness, as in KH2, Sora's clothes are dark, unlike light in KH. These 2 sides of the heart are in battle with each other to become the dominant one. But for Riku, who chose the Twilight Path, his light and dark sides have basically fused together, possibly similar to that of BHK.

Rose of Irony

there is a possibility that Kairi (subconsciously) chose Sora as a protection against the darkness that came from the door. it's just a possibilty though. no flaming please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back