• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

how did kairi lose her heart?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Mambe a heartless took her heart before you came in.
But then again, Sora had her heart all of the time since his world fell into
Darkness, so i don't know.

kbmaster

The King of Random
Website
www.myspace.com
Do you remember when Sora goes into the secret place after he gets the keyblade? That's where Kairi says, "Sora...", and then the door opens behind her which releases a blast of dark energy. After this happens, she flys toward Sora and she enters his body as if she was a ghost. I believe this is where Kairi loses her heart to Sora.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Yep, that's correct KBmaster, good job in getting here before me!

.:kaizer21:.

Banned
kbmaster said:
Do you remember when Sora goes into the secret place after he gets the keyblade? That's where Kairi says, "Sora...", and then the door opens behind her which releases a blast of dark energy. After this happens, she flys toward Sora and she enters his body as if she was a ghost. I believe this is where Kairi loses her heart to Sora.

Exactly. This is indeed the reason, and congrats for saying it before I did :p. But one thing I wonder is why her heart was able to take shelter in another body. Could it be that she was about to lose her heart to the darkness because she was so close to her world's door? And her body, soul and heart was about to give into the darkness, but the accidental impact her body with another body, i.e. Sora, her heart was able to take shelter into Sora's since she passed though him. Hmm, I think that's the reason.

Well, question solved. Let's close this thread :p

Soraandkairi

Website
www.xanga.com
yeah her heart went into Sora's heart and she was just a body with out it..until Sora stabbed his own heart with the keyblade..that released her heart and ...somehow kairi gave him back his heart...lol...

sora_123

you know now that this's is brought up, i think that perhaps kairi was just filling part of sora's heart, i mean bhk is a part of sora, and sora needs him to become whole; right, so maybe kairi just fill that part of sora's missing heart.

.:kaizer21:.

Banned
sora_123 said:
you know now that this's is brought up, i think that perhaps kairi was just filling part of sora's heart, i mean bhk is a part of sora, and sora needs him to become whole; right, so maybe kairi just fill that part of sora's missing heart.

No, that's not the case. This topic about Sora having half a heart is just bullplop. Haven't you notived that whenever it's game over, Sora has his WHOLE heart? That was his own, so he doesn't half half a heart. Sora does not need BHK to become whole, because he already is. You need to have a heart, body and soul to operate a Keyblade, and since he kicks heartless butt with it, it's pretty obvious that he is complete.

K

kingoflight91

remember when riku told sora that kairi lost her heart to the heartless and that her rest inside him and bhk is soras twin cause when the heart and soul disappears a anothetr persons comes to be

C

crossed heart

On the night when there was a storm. Kairi's heart was consumed by darkness that little piece of light was able to bond wiht Sora's heart

black acid

Heros need Villains
kingoflight91 said:
remember when riku told sora that kairi lost her heart to the heartless and that her rest inside him and bhk is soras twin cause when the heart and soul disappears a anothetr persons comes to be

man I've been saying this for technecly 9-months now but you got some details wrong so let me correct them

1) kairi didn't lose her heart to the heartless(malficint lied in fact kairi lost her heart in the secert passage)
2) I belive your opinion that bhk came from sora but here's what your missing some things, bhk didn't just get his own body infact my guess is that in in that castle where you fight riku. the part when sora stabs him self with the dark-keyblade and then he becomes a heartless and then he becomes a human again....well call it a fibb but I thing that in that split seconed that he went from heartles-to-human.perhaps sora left a part of himself that created tha one and only bhk. so basic recap....kairi didn't help sora make bhk. sora did so him self with out knowing. but this is just my opinion.
3) for those of you that belive I'm wrong by thinking "how can bhk be apart of sora,cause you needa whole heart inorder to master a keyblade". well not that I wanna sound naive or anything but this is the heart of the keyblade master you know. since sora's heart is so powerful he must have give alot of power to bhk's birth. but never really realised it since he was holding kairi;)

K

kingoflight91

yes they are if u remeber the unkown in kh final mix he said sora looks just like bhk

K

kingoflight91

ok u right i was wrong on some details and u was wrong on one deatial mallificent did not lie she told a part of a truth the other half of kiaris heart was in soras body

kairigirl

Bang!
Awards
Website
kemine.deviantart.com
>.~ Just 'cause someone looks like another doesn't mean they're twins. I could look like Drew Barrymore but it doesn't mean I'm her twin. So just because an unknown says they look alike doesn't mean they're twins.

Kairi lost her heart in that secret place like everyone has stated. Sora has had a full heart throughout the whole game.

When Sora stabbed himself he gave up all of his heart and Kairi's heart to Kairi. He then turned into a heartless. When they met up again in the library and Kairi went to protect him, his heart was returned to him. BHK is probably not part of Sora but just coincidence. Sora and the BHK are definitely not twins. <_<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back