• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How did he open it?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
I was reading trough the secret Ansem Reports in KH2, and the final report, number 13 has an interesting line:"How did Xehanort manage to open the door that appeared in the basement of my castle...?"

Does Ansem the Wise mean that this "door" is Radiant Gardens keyhole? Now that we know that Apprentice Xehanort is really Master Xehanort controlling Terra`s body, did MX use his own keyblade to open the door?

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
It's possible. Remember that after DDD's opening we see a rampant Apprentice Xehanort stabbing everyone with his Keyblade. It's possible he used it in order to unlock the door to Radiant Garden's heart.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
Yeah, he probably used a Keyblade to open it. At the time, Apprentice Xehanort's true identity and abilities were a mystery, but the cat's out of the bag now, so the strange stuff he did could be chalked up to him being a wielder.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Wasn't it mentioned in another report saying that the door was already unlocked?

"Unlocked" is the default state of the door to each worlds heart anyways. The thing is that only Heartless as well as those who have the ability to wield a Keyblade can see the Keyhole itself and open the door.
"Normal" people who don't have the ability to wield can't open the door even if it is unlocked.

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
Yeah. I think MX memories also explain Apprentice Xehanorts "superhuman" abilities, which Ansem the Wise mentioned in his reports. Apprentice Nort most likely had all the memories and wisdom which MX had gathered trough his years. It must have been weird to see such a young man posses such colossal amount of knowledge.

as those who have the ability to wield a Keyblade can see the Keyhole itself and open the door.

This must also explain why Riku saw the keyhole in Destiny Islands.

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
I was reading trough the secret Ansem Reports in KH2, and the final report, number 13 has an interesting line:"How did Xehanort manage to open the door that appeared in the basement of my castle...?"

Does Ansem the Wise mean that this "door" is Radiant Gardens keyhole? Now that we know that Apprentice Xehanort is really Master Xehanort controlling Terra`s body, did MX use his own keyblade to open the door?

You know I read that report yesterday and thought of asking about it but you asked first. :p

Seeing other responses I would say it probably happened around the intro scene from DDD.

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
Seeing other responses I would say it probably happened around the intro scene from DDD.

Yeah, that seems right. :)

There was also another line which arouses my interest:"t appears my other five apprentices, believing it was for the sake of research, stared deep into the darkness and were pulled into it."

Does Ansem the Wise imply, that the apprentices willingly turned into Heartless by somehow making contact with Radiant Gardens Keyhole?Did AtW even see his apprentices turn into Heartless, or is this pure speculation in his part? I personally like the scenario more, where Apprentice Xehanort stabs the other Apprentices.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back