• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How did Ansem the Wise.....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
It was an effect of the Darkness and the disguise he donned.

WaltDisney

thats some more bull. People just don't go from white to black unless they Michael Jackson

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
He did turn back to 'white' when he removed the bandages.

This is a game where a person, when they die, can not only continue to exist in some form, but become two separate beings. The most powerful known weapons are giant keys. There are anthropomorphic animals running around the place. You think real-world logic applies at all in this game?

Vanitas.

They can in the KH Universe. Tanning of skin is a sign of closeness to darkness. As a person uses it more like Ansem the become tanner. Other side effects include change of eye color to a yellowish color.
Hmm...makes me wonder why Braig has yellow eyes then. Though I do believe he was using some type of dark power in that scan that was released a month ago.

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
oo they don't hae people going black to white in disney movies
This is a whole different ball park
What happens in KH doesn't have to happen in Disney.
Hmm...makes me wonder why Braig has yellow eyes then. Though I do believe he was using some type of dark power in that scan that was released a month ago.
Well Ansem the Wise did say he's seen people become swallowed by darkness.
Ansem Report 1

I believe darkness sleeps in every heart, no matter how pure. Given the chance, the smallest drop can spread and swallow the heart. I have witnessed it many times.
Braig's lust for power might have started the process and his eyes started changing. Same with Terra, though we don't know the result yet or the cause for him yet.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
oo they don't hae people going black to white in disney movies
But this isn't a Disney move. It's a video game, which covers much darker topics, and includes original and Final Fantasy characters.

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
WaltDisney, i love how you downplay every explanation given by the other members that is CORRECT in the KH UNIVERSE, not the real universe or disney universe :cool:

XkeybladerXX

When Diz removed his bandages, you can see black smoke coming out..which hints that he used darkness (I got this from KH wikia)....

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
How did he go from black to white...? MAGIC!!! XD

...Seriously, everyone already explained why. I don't know why you can't just accept that answer and always go with "Well Disney does do that!" when this isn't even fully made by Disney.

djares181

How did he go from black to white...? MAGIC!!! XD

...Seriously, everyone already explained why. I don't know why you can't just accept that answer and always go with "Well Disney does do that!" when this isn't even fully made by Disney.

What the hell? the guy was never black. what are you talking about?

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
What the hell? the guy was never black. what are you talking about?
DiZ always had very dark skin...
16kb0oi.jpg
16kb0oi.jpg
16kb0oi.jpg

djares181

∞;4669944 said:
DiZ always had very dark skin...
16kb0oi.jpg
16kb0oi.jpg
16kb0oi.jpg
What? :eek: you mean ansem the wise? He's white though...

but yeah, his mouth was sorta dark in kh2, but i thought that that was just some paint or somethin he rubbed on his face to disguise himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back