• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How depressing was it when... and other sad moments *spoilers*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

State

Awards
i found it depressing when axel confronted xion and when he found roxas' winner stick. in one of the secret reports, axel states that he's always eager to tell saix things that he'd tell roxas and xion but, he doesn't because he says that saix has changed.

State

Awards
It was sad the whole ending 2 me ;_;
And when Xion gave seashells to roxas while he was asleep!
the ending was also sad. :( how roxas looked down when seeing sora, it was depressing...

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
Honestly... I got a little choked up, I tend to get really into games while playing them, feeling the same emotions when the characters are and all that. But when Roxas said "But who will I eat ice cream with?" I did one of those sad-but-smile faces, if you know what I mean.

Lamentation

I was only sad because Roxas cried. I disliked Xion because I thought her voice actor screwed it up. But seeing Roxas cry about her made me really sad:cry:

mangekyou sasuke

The sadest part is right at the end where he realises that Xion was being manipulated by Xemnas through the devices and roxas realises he needs to go after kingdom hearts and set it free to try and return his life with Xion and Axel back.....that childish innocence and sadness really got me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back