• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How cool would it be...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hairy_Spaz

How cool would it be is cloud and sephiroth were a summon... i really mean it... you see a bunch of heartless and out comes sephiroth and cloud absolutely loving it!!!!!

it would be also cool if sephiroth was a sub boss again... also kuja from ff9 with a rocked out theme to dark messenger like the advent children ONE-Winged-angel... SEPHI JUSTS RULES END OF STORY... but it would be a really cool fight between kuja..

many people thinks hes a weekling but really can u imagine sora doging in and out of his ultima blasts like when he destroys his home place (Wotever its called)

SEPHI RULES!!!!!!!:D

BHK-25

if they were summons they wouldnt be in the story i prefer then as characters

Zeal

Website
www.stud.uni-giessen.de
it would be cool if the summon was called: Eternal Battle or something like that. And then Cloud and Seph would appear and fight each other and by the way destroy anything else that's on the screen. Yeah that'll be cool

darkmark

I think that you will be able to control Cloud in Kh2, and I think that Sephirot is the final boss of Cloud's side story. That is why you see them figthing in that new screen shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back