• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

how come?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Twilight_Thorn

Let me explain t to you like this
Roxas-Sora. Take the x out of Roxas and you get Sora if you scramble it up.
Zexion-Ienzo
Lexeus-Eleus. Or something like that and so on.

Um... I think he already knew that. -_-

T

Twilight_Thorn

never mind. *frustrated grunt* Ienzo and Eleus are are 2 of Ansem's apprentices

Dant?s de Divinity

Bronze Member
On a hill in a white dress waiting for my dearest
Well an ''X'' is like you cross some'n out right and since they don't exist they are like they are crossed out. Plus since Xehanort started the organization he wanted to put the first letter of his name in everyone else’s. If that’s not enough reason for you the developers just wanted to do it.
bowchickawowwow

Karn1254

Well an ''X'' is like you cross some'n out right and since they don't exist they are like they are crossed out. Plus since Xehanort started the organization he wanted to put the first letter of his name in everyone else’s. If that’s not enough reason for you the developers just wanted to do it.
bowchickawowwow

No, if you look in Jiminys journal then you'll find out that they all put X's in their names so that they would show their uh... "brotherhood" so to speak.

shadywinters

Awards
bowchickawowwow

U no what, u make a good point on that. I noticed that as soon as I saw the thread. Hey, did u noticed that for Sora and Riku, u can make there names out of eachh others but not Namine and Kairi. Why is that.:toungesmile:

Gippal

It's symbolic.
The word "ex" is Latin for "out of" and "X" is the same sound.

If you think about Xemnas and Roxas:

Xemnas is Ansem with an X. So: "X" (ex/out of) Ansem.
Roxas = "X" Sora.

Elorah

Awards
Like Karn1254, I always thought that the X indicated thier 'brotherhood' and togetherness as an organization. Quite frankly, I haven't been bothered to delve deeper into the topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back