• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How come?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

roxasriku_223

I recently got Chain Of Memories and a Gameboy micro for christmas. (Great gifts!) And I was reading through the manual and it tells you how to play multi-player. I was just wondering how come everyone is saying 358/2 days is the first KH game to have multi-player? No flaming please.

Souretsu Gear

Nostalgia Tripping
I recently got Chain Of Memories and a Gameboy micro for christmas. (Great gifts!) And I was reading through the manual and it tells you how to play multi-player. I was just wondering how come everyone is saying 358/2 days is the first KH game to have multi-player? No flaming please.

They mean co-op wise not versus in a way. That means 358/2 can support more than just two characters for missions and parts.

Tidora

Yeah roxasriku is right... They said multiplayer not co op.... SE should of made it clearer.

Fephnir

Anyways, for 358/2 Days, I wonder if the levels will be harder if you have more people to work with, because if the diffilculty stays the same, and there are like 4 people to do the job of one person, wouldn't the game be too easy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back