• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

HOW COME?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashes Remnant

It's All Crazy! It's All False!
Simple. Nomura didn't have them ready yet. They hadn't been thought of. Any of TAV's references will prolly be Retcon.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Because:

- They did but it was incredibly vague and easily forgotten
- The subject never came up
- They had other things on their minds

I guess there are a lot of reasons as to why they were never, or just rarely mentioned. You could also say that TAV weren't created yet.

jonXjon

As people have been saying it never really came up. Of course Ansem SoD might've known about them. Like, remembering Xehanort's memories like Xemnas did? And he DID know that Sora/Riku were gonna be keyblade wielders. Hence why he put Kairi on Destiny Islands.

Edit: It seems my post has a red thumbs down. Why? I just posted it, why's it there? I never changed anything regarding the picture.

A

Audo

How do you think Riku does not even mention Xion in Kingdom Hearts II?
Uh.. because memories of Xion disappeared. Did you not play the game?

Simple. Nomura didn't have them ready yet. They hadn't been thought of. Any of TAV's references will prolly be Retcon.
Uh, yes they had been. Maybe not in explicit detail, but it's clear the basics were puttering around in his mind--similarly with Xion.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Uh, yes they had been. Maybe not in explicit detail, but it's clear the basics were puttering around in his mind--similarly with Xion.

That's only if you don't believe he's making the story up as he goes along, which considering the uselessness of Xion, he likely is.

A

Audo

That's only if you don't believe he's making the story up as he goes along, which considering the uselessness of Xion, he likely is.
The fact that he had in his mind the loose ideas of Xion and BBS, shows he isn't completely making the story up as he goes along, at least not to such an extreme level.

Xion and TAV were thought of during KH2, it just wasn't at the level of that specificities. They were general thoughts and ideas that he didn't fully expand upon and detail until after KH2. The concept of them was thought of.

Nomura said that when they were finishing KH2, in his mind the reason Roxas left was because of a girl his own age. No this girl wasn't
a replica that absorbed memories named Xion or anything like that
but the main idea of her was there.

Similar can be said about VAT. Xigbar alludes to previous Keyblade wielders in KH2. Do you really think he would put that in without the faintest idea of what sort of connection Xigbar would have with those wielders? No, that'd be ridiculous.

These things were thought of, they just weren't completely thought out.

To clarify: I am by no means suggesting he knew the entire plot of BBS or Days when making KH2, that'd be stupid. But, he clearly had the beginnings of their concepts in mind.

Last edited:

TrinityxLimit

The fact that he had in his mind the loose ideas of Xion and BBS, shows he isn't completely making the story up as he goes along, at least not to such an extreme level.

Xion and TAV were thought of during KH2, it just wasn't at the level of that specificities. They were general thoughts and ideas that he didn't fully expand upon and detail until after KH2. The concept of them was thought of.

Nomura said that when they were finishing KH2, in his mind the reason Roxas left was because of a girl his own age. No this girl wasn't
a replica that absorbed memories named Xion or anything like that[/spoiler]

Similar can be said about VAT. Xigbar alludes to previous Keyblade wielders in KH2. Do you really think he would put that in without the faintest idea of what sort of connection Xigbar would have with those wielders? No, that'd be ridiculous.

These things [B]were[/B] thought of, they just weren't completely thought [B]out.[/B]

To clarify: I am by no means suggesting he knew the entire plot of BBS or Days when making KH2, that'd be stupid. But, he clearly had the beginnings of their concepts in mind.[/QUOTE]

*applause* I have waiting for someone to say that for long time. Thank you Audo, dear.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com

a replica that absorbed memories named Xion or anything like that[/spoiler]

These things [B]were[/B] thought of, they just weren't completely thought [B]out.[/B]

To clarify: I am by no means suggesting he knew the entire plot of BBS or Days when making KH2, that'd be stupid. But, he clearly had the beginnings of their concepts in mind.[/QUOTE]

right, i agree with you, he kind of sort of thought of stuff, but that doesnt mean the plot of the series isnt made up as he goes along, which is what I was getting at

(What I'm saying is, he's become a horrible writer, at least when sequels are involved [enjoyed the first KH1's story]. Hopefully Versus isn't shit)

A

Audo

With the exception of Days, the only thing he really writes is just the basic plot line.
Honestly, I could've imagined KH2 in far better shape had it been in the hands of a writer who wasn't Nojima. (Though, the things like the shoddy plot gaps would still be there, but meh.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back