• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How come you have to have 1000+ posts to be a premium member?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Little_Red

betch.
Why so much! a thousand is a lot! I've been on this site for a while no, about I year I think...and I STILL haven't had a thousand posts...on another site that I'm a member (and moderator) I could change my member title within 15 posts. I know and respect that there has to be 1000 posts and such..

sorry if I'm complaining and if this is spam!

T

TheTerrorofDeath

Yeah its pretty much spam and it isn't needed. It's the rules and WILL NOT be changed just because YOU don't like it. It's a privilage to be referred to as a premium member. 1000 posts aren't nearly enough, but that's what the mods consider. So deal with it.

T

TheTerrorofDeath

Or he chooes to make posts wisely and not spam every one of them >.>

Lunar Knight

American Person
As stated above, a Premium Member is a privilage. You can't just handout things like that all willy-nilly like. If it was so easy to obatain Premium status, then why would you have in the first place?

Live and deal with it. Whining won't help at all with your problem.

Just be patient and you'll eventually become a Premium Member. =D

Last edited:

Saixs' WRATH

Yes but what about those who post like crazy and for no reason. I post where i can actually talk about the subject. There are some that post everywhere and obtain posts like crazy. I have no problem with the limit i just thing that there should be restrictions on those who post for no reason.

T

TheTerrorofDeath

Yes but what about those who post like crazy and for no reason. I post where i can actually talk about the subject. There are some that post everywhere and obtain posts like crazy. I have no problem with the limit i just thing that there should be restrictions on those who post for no reason.

That's why posts aren't counted in the Fourm Insanity section.

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
That's called spam. Report them. It's not difficult. Spam posts are often located by a mod and deleted.

Zangetsu

Live Life Like Its Your Last Day
Awards
When you become a premium....

1.You can change your title like how mine says "Do you call my name"
2.You can go in VIP forum
3.And you can post in announcement section
4.You can get a name change
5.Oh ya and every 1000 posts you get is 1 rep power

And theres alot more but its not hard to get to 1000 just go post around but dont spam and if you do dont be like ppl who just post stuff thats not even on th topic of that thread

Fatal_Blade

がんばってね
not trying to be mean but i only have 52 post, well now it will be 53, but anyway I'm not complaining and you have 679 post so your alot closer to 1,000 than I am so just hang in there and you will make it

dont complain it makes you seem like a loser (not calling you one)

Last edited:

Zangetsu

Awards
I was like that at first but then in time i just started posting and talking alot and before i knew it i had 1000 posts so just hang on.
Oh ya another reason you dont have it yet is cause you hardly post

Fatal_Blade

がんばってね
are you talking to him or me/ post in the fan art and commuity section those are easy post if your having problems, But Dont Spam

Last edited:

Zangetsu

Awards
now to think about both of you just post around -talk on that subject of the thread or you can get reported- and ya before you know it you've got 1000 posts

evil_kenshin

greatest of the ungratest
When you become a premium....

1.You can change your title like how mine says "Do you call my name"
2.You can go in VIP forum
3.And you can post in announcement section
4.You can get a name change
5.Oh ya and every 1000 posts you get is 1 rep power

And theres alot more but its not hard to get to 1000 just go post around but dont spam and if you do dont be like ppl who just post stuff thats not even on th topic of that thread

is number 5 true? if so i missed out :cry: (mines stayed a nutrual 0 even when i've been given a positive rep by someone, is it broken lol)

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Hello? Just post... =D It's not that hard, really. It's not that different either.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
Don't complain, just get your 1,000 which really isn't alot depending on how active you are. Your whining is only going to get you flammed, suck it up and hit premium, its not that hard to make sensible post and hit the "Submit Reply" button =/.

Back