• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How come there are so many Keyblade Wieilders?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tre'Coolfreak13

Website
www.myspace.com
Cuz' one's not enough. Apperantly, there's a Blader from each world (Present, Light, Dark, Twilight) and a door to which each Blader protects. This is how I think it goes.

Light-Mickey
Present-BHK
Twilight-Riku
Darkness-Sora

I know, you think I'm weird for making Sora dark, but I think that in his true memories, he will become evil. It would be a cool twist. Yes, it will end with Sora going evil, then in KH3, we must stop him. XD Hey, it could happen.

C

ccfc

there is only supposed to be one keyblade weilder but it has got out of hand

bhk dosent really count as a wielder as he is bound to be a light version of sora or riku

~NGD OMEGA~

First off, RIKU IS NOT A KEYBEARER!!! HE LOST HIS FRIGGIN KEY!!!!

And even if he was, I agree that it would be...

Mickey=Light
Sora=Present
BHK=Twilight
Riku=Dark

Because Riku is too dark to be twilight.

A

Audo

I beleive that the World=keyblader thing is dumb. Sora is obviously the one for light if he it did work that way. Why do you think Mickey kept telling him he would open the door to the light? Riku isnt a real keyblader anymore. But he isnt to dark to be twilight NGD he is obviously trying to turn into light.
So in conclusion there are only 3 bladers so whats your problem?

oathion

i still agree with this phlisophy

mickey = light
bhk = twilight
sora = present
riku = darkness

oh yeah. just because riku might be the darkness keyblade weilder, doesn't make him evil.

~NGD OMEGA~

Keyword, TRYING!!!

Also, you don't have to believe the world thing, but how else can you explain the many keyblades going around.

And Sora's KEY is present because it went to Riku, that dark jerk, and Don't give me no crap about good intentions, his means were evil, and that is all there is too it.

And good to know that you agree that Riku's not a keyblader... after all your name basically says...

Riku-(Minus)- Keyblade.

That's the way it should be. Anyway if Riku isn't the dark bearer... than who is? And also, Since we all know BHK is Dawn, than could there be a dusk bearer?.... So many questions...

~NGD OMEGA~

*Pulls out last splinter and whips out 2 forged metal Keyblades* I'm ready for a conflict....

Anyway in all honesty I don't feel like arguing about the Present/Light thing anymore, Unless that thread gets ressurected by KL. Still I am totally against Riku getting another keyblade, in my oppion he lost his chance...

A

Audo

My name is Riku Hifen (spelt horribly wrong) Keyblade.
Stop RPing lol.
Please talk about riku like that in my presence because i might go syco and kill people lol.
I think the world thing is kinda dumb. How do you know BHK is Dawn? Riku is dawn.
*Goes to stap NGD but he disappears in a bright light before ingulfed by R-K's blade*
(Your not the only one who can RP)

Endgame

:D
Want to know why there are so many keyblade wielders? Fine, here it is. A guy sat down one day and said..."Hey, wouldent it be cool to have more than one person with a keyblade in KH2? That guy was the owner of square-enix. The end.

zappopunk182

bhk is a weilder....
riku is a weilder....
mickey is a weilder....
sora is a weilder.....
the one that made destruction is a weilder.....
the one that brought peace is a weilder....

6 weilders....

one to bring peace
one to bring pain
one to bring darkness
one to bring light
one to bring twilight
and one to bring harmony...
there most be at least onf of these at a time.... so thats my best guess

Cetramarius

Website
www.reager.no
I have another theory

Sora - Darkness
Because Sora is fighting the darkness and keeps it away from the world to save his friends, but the darkness is constantly trying to contact him. The unknown men in the cloaks, are appearing, and in FM fights him, and tells him he is not ready for this and that.

Riku - Present
Because in the intro, you see riku with the water wave behind him, reaching out his hand, but the water cant touch him, it touches Sora instead. Like the unknown man who just walks through Sora. Riku was trying to make Sora come to the right side. And in doing so, he has made a huge mistake because instead of dragging sora to the present, he has dragged himself towards sora, into the darkness. And as the original keyblade wielder, he is a good capture for the darkness.

BHK - Twilight
First because he wields the Oblivion and the Oathkeeper, equals Dark and Light. And because he is fighting a silverish enemy, maybe some form of twilight enemy.

Mickey - Light
Well, he is king Mickey lol. And he has entered the world of darkness undercover, trying to get Riku, the Original keyblade wielder out of it. He had to save sora from the darkness because if he would die, the system of keybladers would be broken, then one side would loose its wielder.

Point in all this, the different worlds keybladers have been mixed up. The present has lost its wielder to darkness, the darkness wielder is keeping himself in present as long as he can. Mickey is trying to correct this working undercover in the darkness, with the cloak and all, the bhk twilight kid is trying to save the worlds from collapsing from a side point of view from dark and light

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back