• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How come there are so many Keyblade Wieilders?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Perfect Zero said:
Want to know why there are so many keyblade wielders? Fine, here it is. A guy sat down one day and said..."Hey, wouldent it be cool to have more than one person with a keyblade in KH2? That guy was the owner of square-enix. The end.
The owner of Square-Enix? Eh, you might mean Tetsuya Nomura, but he is NOT the owner... He is jsut an employee.

T

The_Guardian

umm.. could someone fill me in on what 'present' is... does it have something to do with time?

New2Ya

I'm lost...
The_Guardian said:
umm.. could someone fill me in on what 'present' is... does it have something to do with time?
ah edited.
I dont know the hell he means. definetly not about time, since it wouldnt make sense. everything is based on light and dark, and he comes with present, lol...

~NGD OMEGA~

My name is Riku Hifen (spelt horribly wrong) Keyblade.
Stop RPing lol.
Please talk about riku like that in my presence because i might go syco and kill people lol.
I think the world thing is kinda dumb. How do you know BHK is Dawn? Riku is dawn.
*Goes to stap NGD but he disappears in a bright light before ingulfed by R-K's blade*
(Your not the only one who can RP)

I didn't RP that time, I was just translating your name! And it is good to know that I am allowed to RP you.... mwuhahahahahahahaha *Dissappears before R-K can do anything about it*

(BTW, Riku is a keyblade wielder, what does he use as a weapon then? A stick?)

Do I have to go into this again? Riku wields the Wingblade weapon (His is called Souleater, but there could be different forms of it, so for now I'll just call it a wingblade). He does not have a keyblade anymore, and he probably won't get one in KH2. End of Story.

Also...

Present is actually refering to the 'Present world' the KH 'realm' all the characters exist in. That particular keyblade is just the keyblade of that realm, meaning that it contains the power of all forces, and gives its weilder the choice of what side to follow. Or so I gather...

*Vanishes in a flash of light again*

~NGD OMEGA~

Yes... I read the same thing... in a fanfic made up by someone. Either way, I doubt it, that wouldn't have been confirmed because of this new line "We need the other Keyblade master for this...". Still, If you can produce the site, I'll believe it...

Coffee Lover

Bronze Member
Awards
I don't really classify Riku as a Keyblade owner in this case because he didn't receive the Keyblade automatically like Sora. (I'm presuming BHK and Mickey's keyblades choose them too just like Sora's choose him) Riku stole Sora's keyblade, but just because you're able to hold a keyblade doesn't make you a weilder. In KH1, even Leon held the keyblade but it flew out of his hand, maybe because his heart wasn't strong enough to hold it long. Why there are so many keyblades? I don't know, but perhaps it has something to with opening Kingdom Hearts.

~NGD OMEGA~

Oye... well which one... and if there is a scan of it (Most likely) at least try to produce that... Still, I doubt it is true.... and even if it is it still could be false...

~NGD OMEGA~

Well, Monkeybutt *Snickers* that isn't exactly what he is saying. He's saying anyone can HOLD it, like Leon Did. However, only the strongest of heart can be a MASTER of it, like Sora is. So I can see some truth to that...

DARK AVATAR

Website
myspace.com
~NGD OMEGA~ said:
Oye... well which one... and if there is a scan of it (Most likely) at least try to produce that... Still, I doubt it is true.... and even if it is it still could be false...

I think it was Game Informer magazine, I believe its true cause they dont really lie about games. Oh, and I dont think there was a scan, sorry.:)

adventchildkiori

Well me thinking now I dont think Riku can be Twilight, I think its BHK thats Twilight, Riku at the end of KH:COM choose Dusk instead of Twilight, So basically im saying Riku is most likely Dark, but what can throw off why I think that is Riku in KH was suppost to have the keyblade not Sora (but Sora ended up getting the keyblade anyway) So maybe he was suppost to be light but with the change of plans hes darkness?

adventchildkiori

If Noruma is right the clothes in KH2 do play an important role for the keyblade masters(another stupid theory of mine, which doesnt explain Riku and Mickey because they are both wearing Clocks as we see so far)

Sgt Moo

Remember these lines from the game?
"the keyblade choses its master"
"Kingdom hearts is light"

if kingdom hearts is light then so must be the keyblade

the keyblade choses who it wants to go with to control the eventual outcome of a situation. The keyblade went with Riku to draw sora further into hollow bastion to save the princesses of heart

that should clarify some stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back