• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How come Riku doesn't have a keyblade after COM?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Heartless Hunter

Remember how in KH1 Riku surrendered his heart to the darkness, which made the keyblade go to Sora instead. I couldv'e sworn after i beat COM that Riku didn't choose the path of darkness, not to mention he tried to destroy all the darkness out of his heart. I need answers!

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
He lost the keyblade *counts on fingers: 1, 2, 3....* He lost the keyblade 3 times (Destiny Islands to Sora, Hollow Bastion to Sora, Heart Unlocker just disappeared)

Why would he have a keyblade? They keyblade that was suppose to go to him went to Sora.

Riku should stay Keybladeless in my opinion.

A

Audo

Well anwser this, Did Riku have the keyblade before CoM? Noooooo.
He choose the Twilight road to dawn in the end (Darkness goign into light) And he realised that darkness doesnt have to be bad he uses it to get rid of other darkness. But ya he did want to get the darkness out of his heart (Ansem) but its unknown if he will continue to try to rid the darkness or if he will stay Twilight forever.

libreg

well at least he still has that demon thingy sword (I forgot its name) But I could of sworn I saw the light version of the heart unlocker somewhere on the internet but I forgot where unfortunetly.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
If he chose Dawn then eventually he will become light. He won't stay Twilight forever unless he just picked Twilight-no-questions-asked

libreg

LightoftheDark said:
Riku's sword is called the Soul Eater and the "Heart Unlocker" is actually called the Lost Heart. (not positive on this)
oh so that sword (not the keyblade that unlocks hearts) is called soul eater. Thanks cause I really wanted to know since I wasn't sure of the name. I think it looks cool but the lost heart looks cooler still (if thats what its called)

kbmaster

The King of Random
Website
www.myspace.com
There would be too many people with keyblades if Riku got one. For the people who don't know, the people who do have keyblades are Sora with one, Mickey with one, and the BHK with two. If Riku got a keyblade, then the idea of "the chosen one" will be completely meaningless.

kbmaster

The King of Random
Website
www.myspace.com
RikuHeroOfDark said:
i thought riku lost the keyblade because his heart was corrupt

Riku lost the keyblade the first time to Sora because he gave his heart to darkness so he could leave Destiny Island. He lost the keyblade a second time to Sora because his heart was weaker than his. I think Riku/Ansem lost the Lost Heart keyblade on purpose so that Sora could unlock Kairi's heart to reveal the keyhole.

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
but on destiny islands i mean not the otha 2 .....................wasnt it caused by the corruptness in his heart not cause he chose darkness but because he would do anything 2 get off destiny islands and explore thus making his heart corrupt and not as innocent as it was supposed 2 b 2 weild da keyblade

kbmaster

The King of Random
Website
www.myspace.com
RikuHeroOfDark said:
but on destiny islands i mean not the otha 2 .....................wasnt it caused by the corruptness in his heart not cause he chose darkness but because he would do anything 2 get off destiny islands and explore thus making his heart corrupt and not as innocent as it was supposed 2 b 2 weild da keyblade

He surrendered his to darkness because he would do anything to see other worlds.Right before Sora battled Ansem in kh, he was talking about the fact that Riku gave his heart to darkness to escape Destiny Island.

SacredFireman

I think he's realized it's not the weapon that gives you power but your heart. Thus, if he had a keyblade to use it would probably be as strong as his Soul Eater. Maybe it's even that the Soul Eater is Rikus perfect weapon.

kbmaster

The King of Random
Website
www.myspace.com
SacredFireman said:
I think he's realized it's not the weapon that gives you power but your heart. Thus, if he had a keyblade to use it would probably be as strong as his Soul Eater. Maybe it's even that the Soul Eater is Rikus perfect weapon.

The Soul Eater is better for Riku because it comes with his dark powers. I think the Soul Eater doubles Riku's darkness in his heart to make his attacks more powerful.

DarkestSora

It was because of Ansem and because Riku chose the wrong path and his Soul Eater was a real weapon that's what I think

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back