• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How Come No One Has Said Anything About This Screenshot?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

αsiя

space coke
I think that Vanitas just likes to show off his over confident coolness in his all black helmet and crazy evil hula skirt...

Ok. Suddenly he and MX seem a lot less manly.

Why is that?
(25 character rule)

Attemisc

Yea I think Master Eraqus likes glazing into stars
LoD looks like a place to do that
Esspecially that in the beginning of the TGS 09 trailer you can see stars in LoD
I just don't see why Ven or Vanitas would be in Eraqus' study. Ven, I could understand, being the man's apprentice. But Vanitas? If Eraqus is anywhere near being as good a Keyblade Master as he should be, he'd know dark powers when he sees it. I also suspect MX would want Vanitas kept secret from Eraqus. I suspect it's a very Dumbledore/Voldemort relationship, with Eraqus being less like Dumbledore and more like Mitsurugi from Soul Calibur.

And it's not far fetched to think that it could be Ven's room. I'm pretty sure Terra, Aqua, and Ven all live in the Land of Departure. And as an apprentice/student, I'm sure all 3 of them would have TONS of books in their rooms. It's looking like wielding a keyblade never used to be as rare as we once believed, so I wouldn't doubt it if there were books written on the subject. The telescope could also be for studying the sky, identifying worlds and correctly placing them on a map of the Sea of Worlds.

αsiя

space coke
I just don't see why Ven or Vanitas would be in Eraqus' study. Ven, I could understand, being the man's apprentice. But Vanitas? If Eraqus is anywhere near being as good a Keyblade Master as he should be, he'd know dark powers when he sees it. I also suspect MX would want Vanitas kept secret from Eraqus. I suspect it's a very Dumbledore/Voldemort relationship, with Eraqus being less like Dumbledore and more like Mitsurugi from Soul Calibur.

And it's not far fetched to think that it could be Ven's room. I'm pretty sure Terra, Aqua, and Ven all live in the Land of Departure. And as an apprentice/student, I'm sure all 3 of them would have TONS of books in their rooms. It's looking like wielding a keyblade never used to be as rare as we once believed, so I wouldn't doubt it if there were books written on the subject. The telescope could also be for studying the sky, identifying worlds and correctly placing them on a map of the Sea of Worlds.

Ok maybe that is Ven's room but its in LoD
and whats happening in the scene is that Ven goes to his room and its probably his last time being there ( he's getting ready to leave) and Vanitas is there
and Vanitas tells him about whats going to happen to Terra

El Coqu?

General ShinyMog here!
Awards
this cant be roxas' room (or alludes to it) because it doesnt have his little spinning blue star thingy on a dresser. This is all this scene is about:
Ven- "oh vanitas....you've seen terra?"
Vanitas- thinking "noob."

zetvirus55

Now wait a second, what's the subtitle at the bottom say anyway? Anyone translate?

αsiя

space coke
MX is traveling around with a boy less than half his age who is wearing a hula skirt. You don't need x-ray vision to see what's going on there. Haha

He's using him for something I believe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back