• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How Come No One Has Said Anything About This Screenshot?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

jonXjon

10f6lw9.jpg

It seems we see Ven and Vanitas in what looks like Roxas' room. Now we see Ven and Vanitas in it. I haven't seen any thread touching upon this. Obviously it is another connection to Roxas. Sorry if someone has made a thread regarding this screenshot.

Chris211

So far I dont think anyone has made a thread about it. Idk I thought it did look familiar to Roxas' room but never really put much thought into it even though I know Roxas and Ven had a connection. Maybe we just knew that it was trying to show an obvious connection between Roxas and Ven maybe even Vanitas, who knows?

αsiя

space coke
That doesnt look like Roxas' room
I don't see a K-mart box anywhere

Awards
This is a very interesting shot. It seems to show the two of them talking leisurely. Although I bet Vanitas just dropped in on Ven.

I think I may have to start avoiding this section of KHI soon, too many spoilers.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
It's not Roxas's room, its looks more like something along the lines of Ansem's Study

Attemisc

While it isn't Roxas' room, it's most likely one of the two characters' rooms for a few reasons.
1 - Ven is connected to Roxas
2 - Vanitas is connected to Ven, in some way
3 - While that room may not be Roxas' room, it most definitely has similar themes, including the color scheme, and similar blue sphere-shaped objects.

αsiя

space coke
While it isn't Roxas' room, it's most likely one of the two characters' rooms for a few reasons.
1 - Ven is connected to Roxas
2 - Vanitas is connected to Ven, in some way
3 - While that room may not be Roxas' room, it most definitely has similar themes, including the color scheme, and similar blue sphere-shaped objects.

Yea but it isn't completely covered with stars

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
It's a room in LoD isn't it? Like Eraqus' study or something.
Scan said that Vanitas came to deliver a message to Ven about Terra unless that was another screenshot.

αsiя

space coke
IDK, it could be Ansems Study.
Cause they do go to RG:31:

Yea and also Terra told Ven if he's seen a boy with a helmet
and Vanitas in the scan is standing like "have you been looking for me" kind of poses

Lissar

Ultra-sleek Librarian
The room is in Land of Departure.

(spoilers)
It's a scene we'll see near the beginning of the game where Vanitas eggs on Ven with strange predictions about Terra's future, making him worried and angry and causing him to chase after Terra (or so it seems from what we've seen in scans and trailers and such.)

αsiя

space coke
Neither was Sora's, however Roxas is Sora's Nobody.

Plus, there's a telescope which means whoever owns the room enjoys stargazing.

Yea I think Master Eraqus likes glazing into stars
LoD looks like a place to do that
Esspecially that in the beginning of the TGS 09 trailer you can see stars in LoD

tdc456

I think that Vanitas just likes to show off his over confident coolness in his all black helmet and crazy evil hula skirt...

Ok. Suddenly he and MX seem a lot less manly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back