• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How close were Ansem and Ienzeo really?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Did Ansem care?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Horizon's Knight

Currently [REDACTED]
I don't know. Going by the secret ending, Ienzo seemed to be suspicious of Xehanort and Braig. So maybe Ienzo didn't really betray Ansem, maybe Ienzo only pretended to betray Ansem in order to get close to Xemnas and Xigbar and find out what their planning. Going by the scene with Xigbar and Zexion in KH2FM it gave me that same feeling. I think there is more to Ienzo/Zexion than we know. So Ienzo/Zexion may still feel close to Ansem as he only pretended to turn against him, But I would say Ansem believing Iezon turned against him truly he began to hate him.

Yeah. Although Nomura originally said Zexion's weapon was important, he kind only said that as a marketing strategy. However, it is possible that because Zexion and Izeno are such mysterious characters, perhaps his book might have further research Xehanort and the other apprentices did on darkness of the Heart. If this becomes true, than would it be that farfetched that Izeno might give it to Sora in order to help him out given what we now know about his connection with AtW?

MrGubs

Website
www.facebook.com
That was what I thought.....sorry, when you spend so much extra time researching the facts of a series like this because a lot of key points aren't just explained in the game *glares at Nomura* you get touchy when people start spouting about new occurrences that you'd thought you had covered. -_-

Well you just summed up my thoughts on BBS xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back