• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How can you record Kingdom Hearts 2 from your TV to your Computer?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ForbiddenMemory

Website
www.youtube.com
Help Everyone,

I'm a bit confused how can you record any Kingdom Hearts footage from your TV to your Computer so that you can like put it on Youtube or stuff.

I haven't a clue about recording game footage, if anyone can help me Thank You so much.

Do you have to download something from the interent or do you have to buy something?

I haven't a clue

Thanks for any help you give me.

Last edited:

Twilight93

Bronze Member
Awards
Hotel In Traverse Town, Trying To Sneak Out Withou
I have two ways that I do it:

The Easy Way
Get a camera that records on a Memory Stick of some sort, record your TV while playing KH2, connect your camera to your computer, and upload it to a video-sharing website.

The Complicated Way:
Connect your PS2 to your VCR that's connected to your TV, flip it over to the right Input and once you're playing, hit record on your VCR remote control. Then, connect your VCR to a DVR recorder (A DVD recorder) and on your VCR play your recording while the DVR records it on a disc. Put your disc in computer, upload the file onto a video-sharing website, and there ya go! This takes alot of pointless work and dunno if alot of people even have a DVD recorder (I bought it at BJs, not in a back alley at the darkest part of a ghetto, so anyone can buy one) so this is just a side-suggestion.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Or, get a cheap PC video card or go to a friend who has one, and take the video and audio PS2 cables with you, and find out how to, or get your friend to help you record it.

ForbiddenMemory

Website
www.youtube.com
I have two ways that I do it:

The Easy Way
Get a camera that records on a Memory Stick of some sort, record your TV while playing KH2, connect your camera to your computer, and upload it to a video-sharing website.

The Complicated Way:
Connect your PS2 to your VCR that's connected to your TV, flip it over to the right Input and once you're playing, hit record on your VCR remote control. Then, connect your VCR to a DVR recorder (A DVD recorder) and on your VCR play your recording while the DVR records it on a disc. Put your disc in computer, upload the file onto a video-sharing website, and there ya go! This takes alot of pointless work and dunno if alot of people even have a DVD recorder (I bought it at BJs, not in a back alley at the darkest part of a ghetto, so anyone can buy one) so this is just a side-suggestion.

Thank You, that was really helpful!

Weeaboo

Kawaii Queen
Awards
Website
www.subeta.net
You need a program that doesn't even cost more than video game. You also need a working CD-ROM drive or something of the sorts. Then, once you install it, you insert your disk and view it. All the videos will be in .AVI files I believe.

C

Crazium

Guys.

Use a DVD recorder and record. Rip DVD onto computer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back