• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

how can they look similar?!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TrinityxLimit

As ven is frozen Aqua and Terra search for someone to replace or substitute. They find Sora, an innocent child with an innocent mindset on destiny islands. They choose him.

Substitute? Strange choice of words.

Although I don't see exactly this happening, I do see something similar going on.

Usual Spot

Awards
Supposedly, Ven's body is in the chamber of waking. Well i think that possibly Sora and Ven's connection doesn't occur til the time of kh. I think when Sora unlocked his heart and kairi's, Kairi's heart went to her body, namine' was accidently created from Sora's body, and since the soul had no body because of this, it found it's way to Ven's body. This explains Roxas' appearance, why he is connected to Sora's memories, and why he has feelings. (Ven may not have lost his heart, he could have just died, meaning his heart is still intact with his body just no soul.)

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
^It's weird how Organization 13 says that Sora looks a lot like Roxas. (That means Sora [when he's older], looks a lot like Ven).

Though, I thought that theory got discarded when people were saying how family plays zero role in KH.

Then again, Roxas looks exactly like Ven. SO, something did indeed occur to make his nobody look exactly like Ven.

If family did play a role in KH, it wouldn't be hard to assume that Ven's perhaps his half brother (if his father got it on 10 years before meeting Sora's mother)...

It seems the memories of Sora plays a role here. If I remember this right, Xion was a replica created from Sora's memories. In the eyes of Xigbar, she looked like Ven. Maybe the dorment memories of Sora leaked out (when he became a heartless) and influenced Roxas' apperance. Though, that would have to mean that Sora and Ven somehow crossed paths and formed a strong bond tied by destiny... Shared a paopu fruit? Maybe had to make up for lost times.lol

Whatever, I'm done with my ramble...

Dragonsblight

Well there are a few popular theories going around. one is that Ven's heart is inside of sora. Another one is that Ven is an unversed of sora or vice versa.

Jumpcolour

Well there are a few popular theories going around. one is that Ven's heart is inside of sora. Another one is that Ven is an unversed of sora or vice versa.

Oh yeah
a 4 yEar old kid had soooooooo much negative energy in him, he created a 15 year old keyblade swinging*mumble mumble*

And if Sora is Vens unverse, then why the hell is he so dam chipper?

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Oh yeah
a 4 yEar old kid had soooooooo much negative energy in him, he created a 15 year old keyblade swinging*mumble mumble*

And if Sora is Vens unverse, then why the hell is he so dam chipper?

LOL that was funny.

But yeah lets just wait till the game comes out next month.

A

Azrael

It's not that Roxas is connected to Ven. He's just the Ven clone (not taken literally) who happens to be Sora's Nobody. Now Xion confirms this by having herself look like Ven when confronting Xigbar

Allister Rose

French Lover
i tihnk they are hinting something like that of Xion in days.

the whole reason why XIon looked so much like kairi was because...well you know

TalyaH

I think that we just can't make that switch in our minds that says "sora is the center of the multiverse" , if until now sora was "the one" we need to start seeing ven as "the one" , I guess the chicken did come first ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back