• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How can Terra be Xehanort?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Do you think Terra is Xehanort?

• Yes

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • No, I support another theory

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Yes, but I don't think Terra alone = Xehanort

• I don't know, I can't cum up with the right stuff!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

HaXsaS

ok thread or whatever the hell its called lol, seems as if I completely changed the subject frm Terra and Xehanort to this pettey argument sigh dont believe it =P

TerraFTW!

Yeah i like right about my adventures in this blog.

didnt you guys know im a keyblade master in real life?

HaXsaS

Anyone has any idea when BBS is comin out? and the Lingering Sentiment in FHM2+ is fought in tht room wit the portal u knw where he goes to tht Steamboat World, which is the Past , so basically the portal wit Terra is one from the Past

soraworldseen

Website
ethnic5kh.diaryland.com
To be honest I think Terra's heart was taken over by the original xehonert. The only reason I thought it might be true is because of his hair and the xehonert in KH series had a very strong heart and was able to create a keyblade to unlock people's hearts. (Even though he was in Riku at the time, so that can be contradictory) At the same time, it is kinda fishy that Xehonoret is a completely different person in BBS and in that game he happens to come across a guy who has hair like Xehonert. Of course I don't have any evidence yet....

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Anyone has any idea when BBS is comin out? and the Lingering Sentiment in FHM2+ is fought in tht room wit the portal u knw where he goes to tht Steamboat World, which is the Past , so basically the portal wit Terra is one from the Past

Well, one would think it was the past, but we don't really know. It's not as if there was much else to do at Disney Castle anyway.

Guardiansoul129

I don't think Terra is Xehanort. I think Xehanort took over Terra's body. When you fight Terra in the Final Mix, you might be fighting Xehanort in Terra's body, but it's only a guess.

Last edited:

Pratiko

Awards
I don't think Terra is Xehanort. I think Xehanort took over Terra's body. When you fight Terra in the Final Mix, you might be fighting Xehanort in Terra's body, but it's only a guess.

That fight was non-canon. So it doesn't care.

Samhain

Bronze Member
We thought the fight with Xemnas in KHFM wasn't canon, gee, look how that turned out.
But seriously, we don't know if it's canon or not.
EDIT:
Actually I can picture either of them alone = Xehanort, but I doubt Terra alone = Xehanort.
Even though I don't support either.

Terra cannot be Xehanort by himself count on it. The only other person who can be Xehanort by himself without getting help is the baldy man, Master Xehanort! he has a way much greater chance then terra does being xehanort. Geez the only reason a lot of people think Terra is Xehanort is because of the similar hair style and because his eyes turned yellow at the end and so on but they fail to realize that the man with the same name Master Xehanort is really him because they don't want to look at the obvious thinking...

"oh Xehanort cant be Master Xehanort. it would be too obvious!!!! Nomura wouldn't make it that obvious!"

little do they know....

Sunshine

Website
www.youtube.com
Terra cannot be Xehanort by himself count on it. The only other person who can be Xehanort by himself without getting help is the baldy man, Master Xehanort! he has a way much greater chance then terra does being xehanort. Geez the only reason a lot of people think Terra is Xehanort is because of the similar hair style and because his eyes turned yellow at the end and so on but they fail to realize that the man with the same name Master Xehanort is really him because they don't want to look at the obvious thinking...

"oh Xehanort cant be Master Xehanort. it would be too obvious!!!! Nomura wouldn't make it that obvious!"

little do they know....

You forgot the scene in days where Xemnas and Roxas are talking and he puts his shoulder on Roxas's shoulder just like the scene in BBS. ;D

TwilightLegends

I think its very simple, I somehow was able to understand this unconciously and it seems a possibility, for those of you who do not wish to see an early spolier then do not read this, but if your willing to, then please be free to. The truth is Terra is Xehanort's Nobody, that is Xemnas, and the Person who is Ansem the Wise' Apprentice, if you watch the Secret Ending of BBS at the part where Terra gets really mad you will notice his eyes suddenly change to Hazel, and thats the same eye colour that Xemnas has and also the Hair Style, is similar except when he is a Nobody is Hair is slightly longer so eventually he becomes him, and if you have played KH2 and read all the Secret Ansem Reports it is mentioned that when he finds this Young Man whose unconcious and when he revives him the only thing he remmebers is the name "Xehanort" which explains how Ansem gives him the name, and then when he betrays Ansem and casts himself into the darkness along with the other 5 Founding Members of Organization XIII, he becomes Xemnas.
Oh and Xehanort's Heartless (Ansem) the Main Antagonist of KH1 is a separate individual and has no connection with Xemnas, he is actually Master Xehanort's Apprentice, the Dark Soldier in the Black and Red Outfit, if you played KH1 do you remember the Black and Purple Outfit Riku wore when he was being possessed by Ansem, its the same thing except the colour code.So to conclude this,Terra is Xemnas, and the Dark Soldier is Xehanort's Heartless from KH1.

No. As said before, heartless and nobodies aren't seperate individuals with nothing to do with eachother, to halves of one person. It has also been already proven that it's highly unlikely that DS is Xemnas or Ansem SoD. And it's already been confirmed there are no heartless or nobodies in this game.

TwilightLegends

Ok how can Terra becomes Xemnas and also becomes Xehanorts Heartless?! cuz Xehanort's Heartless is completely diff frm him, (it wud be like givin birth to sum weird creature if u knw what I mean) it doesnt make sense, Terra probably just becomes Xemnas, when he casts his body to Darkness when betraying Ansem while the Dark Soldier possibly becums Xehanort's Heartless trhu some intiation maybe after his Master dies Lol, in the end guys the game will come ouut, and we'll know the Truth.

Oh my god. Are you retarded? When a person loses their heart to the darkness they turn into a heartless, leaving the empty shell of their body behind which is the nobody. So yes it is very easily possible, in fact if terra is ansem SoD or Xemnas he HAS TO be the other as well. You would know ALL OF THIS if you had even played just the beginning of the KH2. >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back