• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► How can I get taller?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
milk!
milk makes you stronger :O
but it also helps your bones so it might make you bigger? xD

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
If you've only recently started puberty or haven't entered it yet, then you can get growth hormones that will boost your potential future height.

If you haven't hit your growth-spurt yet, you may still have time for a treatment option like that.

Naturally, though, I suggest exercise, Vitamin D (daily sunlight exposure) and dairy products for Calcium. Try not to lift weights like crazy or like a body builder, if you're into that sort of thing, until you're sure you're knee-deep in puberty and that your muscles have already naturally changed/grown from boyhood, so you don't damage the growth plates on your bones.

Key

Exile
Awards
Do what Mr. Fantastic did and get stretching powers

lol. XD

I'd say "milk" but everyone else already said that XD

So i'm just gonna say, wait for your growth spurt. You're still young, and you've got some time to grow. ^^

I'm 5'4" and 16, most of my friends are much taller than me XD then again, i AM a girl >.>

Don't worry, you'll grow~

Marloosha

I'm 13, a girl, and about 5'1, maybe even a little shorter. xD

I get made fun of for being short, even though I know people that are shorter than me. Don't get mad at all if people make fun of you for your height. They just do that so that they feel good about themselves.

Also, being really tall isn't as good as you might think, besides being able to reach things or make it easier when playing basketball. It's pretty much like this: If you're taller than average, you get made fun of. If you're shorter than average, you get made fun of. But the funny thing is that the really short and really tall people at school are usually the popular ones. :p

Anyways...like people have already said, drink lots of milk and just wait for your growth spurt.

Axel's girl1312

Maybe

Taffy+Puller2.jpg

Are you flexible?
I still think it might work!I would never have to do it though caouse I'm 5'6.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back