• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How big is Seifer's role in KH2?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Is Seifer a high rank in the Organization?

• Yes, he probably is.

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • No, I don't even know who he is.

Votes: 9 69.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

cloud@omnislash

Seifer has been said to be making a decent appearance in KH2 according to all these translations.
So my question is he working along with Axel?
And if so what are they trying to do?
Also how high do you think his rank is in the organization is?

Home bound

Just Caaaalm Down
errr, i said this in another thread but i might be wrong. i don't think seifer will be in the organization since ff characters are the outcast or "outies" in kh. so it's only fitting that ff characters are like that in kh2. They are like guest appearence, but it's always possible the seifer will be in the organization. maybe a low rank or something

Gaiash

Website
www.geocities.com
insoulent said:
errr, i said this in another thread but i might be wrong. i don't think seifer will be in the organization since ff characters are the outcast or "outies" in kh. so it's only fitting that ff characters are like that in kh2. They are like guest appearence, but it's always possible the seifer will be in the organization. maybe a low rank or something
Hes a lone wolf I'd bet

Danny_Sora_kh2

ok thanx... well then that fits in with the translation...Cloud and leon step bac or summat like that. Maybe there talking about the fight in twilight town.

Zophar

I don't think he is a member of the Organization. The only problem is we don't know how old he is in this game yet since we haven't seen a screenshot of him. Is he like Cloud and Squall/Leon who are around the same age that they were at in the games they are from? Or have they downsized him like they did with Wakka, Tidus, and Selphie? If he is in his orlder form from Final Fantasy 8 then yeah he will play a bigger role. Who knows, you might even have to fight him. Which would be awesome in my oppinion.

Heartless1990

Sora_aroS said:
nah i thinkhes gonna be like sephiroth,maybe a optional boss..

OMGDONTLETTHATHAPPEN!

I'd hate him to be an optional boss. Sephiroth was a quiet enemy. For no reason, you fight him in KH1. Seifer has a purpose in the game and to the story. He'd probably be another challenge in the coliseum matches or something but I'd hate for him to take Sephiroth's ULTIMATE ENEMY TITLE. I mean, Seifer was a wuss. He was stuck up and everyone hated him in the game. He was such a loser that his source of entertainment was to insult others. He was a b*st*rd.

DarkKeira16

I just hope that Seifer isnt some little kid because that would really kill his role in the game,i want him to be a challenging boss or somethin(im not talkin about sephiroth hard,but alot harder than leon from kh1)

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Umm... seifer is in "The struggle" which is the tournament thing the BHK and his blonde friend fight in...
I thought everyone knew that... KHU said it... so, no, he is not in the Organization >_>

sinharvest_angel

i voted no not because i dont know who is in,(i know who he is in both games), but because i doubt he is even gonna be in the organization, not a good thread or poll

cloud@omnislash

Well this thread was never about Seifer being in the organization that's not what the thread is about or even said.
I made that title so others could talk about more than just what I thought.
So basically there would be more opinions and so you guys could correct me if I misinterpreted what I got from the translations.(which you did)
This is about whether Seifer's role will be important.

sinharvest_angel

i see u should have clarified that a bit more than :-D, hmmm well maybe mildly important, may like the role od goofy or someone

Heartless1990

My worst nightmare: Seifer claims he's the real keybearer and Raijin and Fujin are the real sidekicks rather than Donald and Goofy.

I'd cry if that'd happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back