• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How are DiZ and Axel connected?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

OkaruAudo

In Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix DiZ tells Axel thank you for his help at Castle Oblivion. How did Axel help DiZ at all? And Axel was also trying to steal Roxas before DiZ could reunite him with Sora, so wouldn't DiZ be mad at Axel? I'm really confused here.

Absent

Nomura's Biggest Fan
Awards
But DiZ was the one who let both Naminé and Axel go.

No it was Riku. After Roxas fused with Sora, DiZ went solo. DiZ ordered Riku to terminate Naminé after she was done with Sora's memories.

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
Yeah, no. DiZ is in red bandages and has that Christopher Lee voice. The man who thanked Axel was not DiZ.

I know you're playing through the game on the first time and it's very confusing. It may be best to hold your questions until you've finished and then come and ask so we don't spoil you.

OkaruAudo

Oh yeah! Thanks guys! And actually this is my second play through, but it has been years and I never paid attention to the story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back