• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How about skills and moves....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Sora is n1

Bronze Member
I am sorry if this is spam but this is just an idea,Why dont we have another meter....a skill meter, certain classes have certain skills and what weapons they use have their own skill.This is just an idea....

jasoncho92

Website
www.buypmi.com
Skill meter is pretty much a level system which we have in a more complicated way and that would be way confusibng and take all day

Decado

Website
www.infernotechnologies.net
2 things,

1st - The Midnighter/Leon can't do these things, its for us Inferno guys to do, so yeah its spam here :p

2nd - The battle system *may* be getting revamped in a future update, with some inventive features. Something like what you have suggested is being implemented, but in a very different way.

Decado

Website
www.infernotechnologies.net
Sora is n1, keep up :p. The releases are scheduled to go up to 2.5, current one is 2.2. after 2.5 will be 3.0 - the RPG World update that you refer to. The releases are roughly every 6 weeks. RPG World will obviously take longer, since its an entire customisable game you can walk around in, fighting monsters and finding items, S/Nes Final Fantasy style.

Twilight Sora - just me n ZT who work on the RPG really. Unfortunately i cant reveal any more details about those features since they are still in the development stage. I have worked on them over the past few weeks for an idea for a seperate Inferno related project which never really got off the ground, and we decided to adopt and adapt some of the ideas for regular RPG Inferno, still working out a few specifics though.

Back