• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How About A Final Fantasy Tactics, or Crystal Bearer Rp?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingdomkeylight

KKL & Don't You Forget It
Awards
You know I have never in all my years of rping every seen someone attempt these particular branches of the Final Fantasy stories in a rp setting I sort of want to try, but only if anyone would be interested in it.

Plot idea's are pretty limitless like it could be about those trying to destroy another races crystal, or revive a died off races Crystal. It could be like in Final Fantasy Tactics advance where people from the real world are sucked into the world of Ivalice, and decide whether or not to stay or find a way to return the world to normal. Hell it could be a rp where all of these idea's are smashed together for one massive story really.

So does that particularly tickle anyone's creative side?

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
I'm interested. I was involved at least once in something like this until it got turned into fanfiction. I can't fully commit due to real life and whatnot but, we'll see. :3

Kingdomkeylight

KKL & Don't You Forget It
Awards
Like I said story line wouldn't be to hard to make I just want to know if people would at least join. If I get two more people interested I'll get started on making it happen.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back