• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How’d you want Emperor’s New Groove to be handled?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Perkilator

Awards
Just as the title says. Personally, I’d want it to follow the plot of the film and make sure it works (looks at Arendelle).

ImVentus

Awards
I'd be fine if it was following the film's plot
But I'd rather prefer an original story so they have some freedom with creative ideas at hand.
If it was to be based on the film, they need to cut down on the amount of cutscenes and leave room for exploration in a wider choice of locations. Why not include some deleted ideas from production for an example. And most importantly don't miss out on the palace & potion laboratory.
Also, the villain never got killed off, so they could easily make them relevant to the story even as a follow up.

But for the love of pete, make sure the trio dress with fitting attires, suiting the setting.

Pokie

Sora, Donald & Goof land in the New Groove World and crash into Kuzco's palace. Kuzco is upset and summons his guards. " Sorry, but you threw off the Emperor's groove !" they shout and tosses S D G into the dungeons.

S D G manage to escape the dungeons and they accidentally find Yzma's "rollercoaster ride " and end up with Yzma's hidden lair and Sora feeling hungry and thirsty drinks an Illama potion, transforming him into an Ilama.

Yzma and Kronk stroll in, so they have to hide and escape quickly. While trying to flee, Sora is split up with Donald and Goofy and is knocked out by Kronk with a frying pan Rapunzel-style. " Huh, two Kuzcos " ? Kronk says, as he skips away with a knocked out Sora and Kuzco in his bag.

Ilama! Sora wakes up in an Ilama farm with Pacha. Donald and Goofy reunite with him, as they try and support Sora from his new change. Cue Kuzco arguing with Kronk. Goofy says something like "Huh, he's been transformed into an Ilama too, maybe they can help us, Hyuck !"

Cue the middle part of the movie with Kuzco, Pacha, Sora, Donald and Goofy traveling back to the palace, with jokes, silliness, and jabs at the 4th wall.

Then, in the end, the game sets you up for an epic "heartless " battle, summoned by Yzma, but then the Heartless just transforms into an adorable kitten, that licks Sora's face. Donald kicks it away, and Kronk calls him a "bully". Kuzco and Pacha get the potion back, and Sora is back to his human self again.

Elliekey13

Awards
I think Kuzco whould be that party member no one needs but every one wants XD he would probably be more of a support character than an up front fighter, and when ever he got low on HP he would scream "NO TOUCHEY" It would be hilarious. I really hope they keep the sort of goofy attitude the original movie had, where nothing was really taken seriously, I feel like that's what gave the movie a lot of its charm. Move over Axel, your not the only one breaking the 4th wall.

Awards
Am I the only one who wants to see a spin on pull the lever Kronk.

Like Donald in in where Yzma stands and Goofy about to pull the leaver as Donald squwaks, "Pull the Laver Goofy."

Goofy pulls the wrong leaver and Donald comes back complaining, "Why do they even have that leaver."

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards
Am I the only one who wants to see a spin on pull the lever Kronk.

Like Donald in in where Yzma stands and Goofy about to pull the leaver as Donald squwaks, "Pull the lever Goofy."

Goofy pulls the wrong lever and Donald comes back complaining, "Why do they even have that lever."

you are not alone. but i can think of the funnier scenario.

Maleficent and Pete are brought to the secret lab. Kronk pulls the wrong lever and, depending what is funny, Pete and Yzma falls down, Maleficent falls down or all three fall down and go splash.

Awards
Actualy that would be more funny although lets be fair its more likely pete would be the one in the trap door.

Back