• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Household Spider question

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Klom89

Website
www.fanfiction.net
There's something I need to clear up. The past 2 days, me and my father have killed two spiders in our house; both of them red. He says they MIGHT be poisonous.

I'm wondering if anyone knows for sure? I don't know the name of it, but the best way of visually describing it is like looking at a bedbug with MUCH bigger legs. It also oozed out black-ish blood when I attacked it. I didn't touch any of it, but I AM worried.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
I've been searching too, but their are a lot of "red" spiders to consider. Is their any way you could be more descriptive?

It doesn't sound likes it's part of the big three: black widow, brown reclusive spider, or the hobo spider and these are considered the most dangerous/venomous spiders.

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
Just read up on them, try and find the one that best matches the one you saw. Thats all I can really say lol

worst case scenario :
Rental-1.jpg

Best case scenario:
images

Klom89

Website
www.fanfiction.net
worst case scenario :
Rental-1.jpg

Best case scenario:
images

LOL. I didn't get it on me, actually. (Killed it with the wheels of my rolly-chair)

I was just curious for future reference. And I WISH I had Spider-powers. Would make going to my friend Vicki' house less of a trek. XD

Looks like I was paranoid, then. Thanks, both of you! :D

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
LOL. I didn't get it on me, actually. (Killed it with the wheels of my rolly-chair)

I was just curious for future reference. And I WISH I had Spider-powers. Would make going to my friend Vicki' house less of a trek. XD

Looks like I was paranoid, then. Thanks, both of you! :D
No problem, you should still be careful and remove any spiders you see from the house(assuming you know they are harmless) if they're poison..Squash em.

CaptainMarvelQ8

Bronze Member
Awards
If there are two then theres a chance plenty more will come
just pray that it hasnt laid eggs or you'll need to call an extinguisher

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back