• As we all know, this is a forum for Kingdom Hearts. Even so, if anybody posts spoilers for Endgame anywhere on this site without spoiler tags, you will be banned. If you change your avatar to something related to Endgame, you will be banned. If you put something in your signature, send a message to somebody that is visibly seen, or share spoilers with somebody who does not wish to see them, you will be banned.

hours on the forums

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

How many hours do u spend on the forums a day

• 1hr or less

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • 2hrs. to 3 hrs.

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • 4 to 5 hrs.

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • 6-10 hrs

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • all day this site is my fricken life

Votes: 3 14.3%

• Total voters

Keyblade Crystals

Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Lately, like since January, was when I was actually all over this place. I joined along time ago, but the # of post that is says I have are from Jan till now. Let's just say I spend more time here than I intend. like hours instead of 15 mins. and if I leave the site I always come back like 10 times to check up on threads. I spend so much time here because I want to see what people have to say. And I think you guys are just awsome and funny. I loved everyone intill that sanctuary war yesterday. Some people are such noobs and I usually don't call people that. I don't believe all of us are true KH fans. now, but most people are still just great.