• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

hours for ff7

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

soraandkairi4eva

sora luver
i'm borrowing my friends ff7 and u know i have to go through it quick. so how many hours will it take to finish ff7 including trying to get the materias and remeber i'm rushing through it so how many hours? thankz just a quick Q. ^_^

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
My first time took me like 45-54 hours, with some sidequests. <_< If you want the most out of the game over 99. If your a rusher, first time looks more towards 30-40.

aerith-angel

Took me 40-50... So a few long, committed days of game playing should do the trick!!

Cid Highwind

The Captain
Most of all my ff are the same.. I do everything in game before I beat it.

exactly. the first time i played ff9, i beat the game without beating ozma because he was too hard for me. a week later, i was so i was so frustrated that i didn't beat ozma, i replayed just so i could beat that round sob up.

Cid Highwind

The Captain
I agree with what a lot of people have said. 40-50 sounds about right. Buit levelling everything up to excessive ammounts if rewarding but it eats huge chunks of your life. (The counter stops at 99:59:59)

yeah really, to think how much of my life i've actually spent playing those games past 100 hours each....damn, so much time where i could have been doing something productive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back