• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Houkago Kill Time x Ghost Stories (A High School Horror RP!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DerringerZONE!

Already did Raiden. Anyways, for Mist and Luna, are you guys gonna interact in the RP anytime soon'ish? Obviously Raiden and I are gonna stick around together, so hopefully we can also get together before this chapter ends. x)

luna008

oh, i did that with out consulting anyone (again...) but thats mainly cause she had no reason to go talk to your charter (this was before i thought of how your and mine charter was connected), and raiden hadnt yet posted. if mist and my charter conversation dosent go well, i might have mia look for maria.

DerringerZONE!

Alrighty! I'm just waiting for someone, anyone (especially, ugh - Raiden) to post so I can post too. I wanna make a GM post now, but there's so little to go by... but I'll see what I can do. x)

luna008

XD thats the wonderful thing about rp's on here, it could take days to get any real progress, but this has been my ideal roleplay enviroment. very few people, 2 renowned rper's, and the only person that isnt is a gm and really wants it to go on really badly!XD

DerringerZONE!

Yeah, that's true. Too many people in an RP could spell a lot of trouble - drama, arguments, etc. As far as RP'ing goes, it's gone to a downward spiral. A few years back it doesn't take a few hours for people to respond, but now, you're lucky if you get a reply within the day. :l

Mistearea

Fear the Mist
Shifting through the spaces like only Mist can.
For some reason, I get the feeling that last comment was aimed at me. Perhaps I should tell y'all that I don't get on during the weekend very often. Mostly because I don't have internet at home and I have to stay at my sister's for that to happen. But during the week I'm reliable. ...Somewhat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back