• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hot Topic Presents: KH Merch!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

Silver Member
Hot topic is bullshit. I die everytime I see people walking around with those clothes.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
The stuff at the top is new. They are getting better with the t-shirts I see. Might actually consider getting one sometime.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
I like that keychain. Imma have to to pick that up one of these days.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Eh, seen it all already. Personally, I think they need to choose different models or something. And how about something besides official blown up artwork? Sometimes I wonder why people buy this stuff...The keychains and jewelry are the only thing I can tolerate.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Oh look more horrid or poor-quality merchandise.

Raiinu K.D.

Awards
Hot topic is bullshit. I die everytime I see people walking around with those clothes.

Eh, seen it all already. Personally, I think they need to choose different models or something. And how about something besides official blown up artwork? Sometimes I wonder why people buy this stuff...

∞;5060090 said:
Oh look more horrid or poor-quality merchandise.

Negativity to the EXTREEEME, YEAH!! 8D

can we see some Victoria secret kh stuff :D

Lol! That'd be a sight to see. xD

Silfarion

The shirts suck! I wonder who designed them. I'm kinda tempted for the pin and keychain though.

Kiwi +

Push Ethan Page!
Awards
Oh yes I have seen these before. Ehh no for the shirts. The keychains look cool though.

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
Meh. Hot Topic has been carrying KH Merch since November 2009, that I know of. That's when I got my 358/2 Days shirt. YEAH! I LIKE IT!

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Hello there. This is your favorite Hot Topic representative, introducing our newest products that you're sure to love ^^

I bring you... CRAP!

ispoiledmyself

i saw the merchandise on friday and they were pretty sick! you seriously have to go to hot topic and judge the clothing there cause it looks waay better in person. they even have items that aren't listed in the website, like they have this rubber key chain that is the handle of the KK and you attach it to your car keys and then it looks like a keyblade. im definatley picking up some of these merchandise sometime soon

Shadow Key

I love some of the new stuff they have, the old ones kind of sucked, though. I bought the white shirt with the cool KHII cover design... I think the Kingdom Hearts comic book cover shirt was a pretty good idea, to be honest. Plus I love the Heartless key chain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back