• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hot Gimmick

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Have you read Hot Gimmick?

• Yes-I love it

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Yes-I didnt like it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No-but I want to

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • No-I dont want to

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Naiyo

Website
naiyo.livejournal.com
Well Im here to ask you if you have read the manga Hot Gimmick and what you thought about it.
It is personaly one of my faveorite manga and I cant wait for volume 10 to come out.
So if you have read the series tell me who you like best, fave couple what volume you have read to (so I dont spoil anything) or your fave hot himmick moment or all of them if you like.
Or just talk about it....whatever.
well anyway. Have fun, hope to get some readers. :3
If you havent read hot Gimmick here is the basic plot line
~*~*~No Spoilers or anything~*~*~*~
Hatsumi is a fairly normal girl, working hard in school and trying to be a good person. Her younger sister on the other hand, Akane is a little....naughty. When Akane has Hatsumi go buy a pregnancy test her worst enemy Royoki (I call him Ryo-San) finds her and black mails her into being his "slave". At the same time the man of her dreams, male model Azusa (I call him Azusa-Kun) comes back to the apartment complex for unfinished buisness, it also seems he is trying to care for Hatsumi. its a great Shojo manga for those of you who like twisted love triangles and drama.
omgscandalous.gif

Last edited:

Naiyo

Website
naiyo.livejournal.com
baka ushi said:
Anyone read this manga? I've read up to volume 8, and I heart Ryoki to pieces.
Looks like not to many. ^_^ you should defenently read vol. 9. its so cute! There isnt much for Ryo and Hatsumi, but there is an adorable Akane Subaru story.
:3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back